Land for saleFormer Marsden Fire Station, Manchester Road, Marsden, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD7
- 0.47 acres (0.19 hectares)
- CONVERSION/REDEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- PROMINENT MAIN ROAD POSITION
- POPULAR COMMUTER VILLAGE
- GROSS SITE AREA OF 0.19 HECTARE (0.47 ACRE)
- POTENTIAL ADDITIONAL LAND AVAILABLE
BEST & FINAL OFFERS INVITED BY 12 NOON FRIDAY 28 OCTOBER 2016.
The property comprises a former single storey fire and ambulance station of stone construction fronting onto Manchester Road and with a large open area of level land to the rear.
The whole site is shown by way of a red verge on the plan above and extends to approximately 0.19 hectares (0.47 acres). The green edged land is owned by Northern Gas Networks and may also be available for purchase by separate negotiation.
Northern Gas Networks have a right of way through the site (shaded brown) which may be diverted and also have the benefit of a restrictive use covenant over the land hatched blue. Northern Gas Networks have indicated a willingness to vary the user restriction and discuss relocation of the right of way with prospective buyers, subject to negotiation.
A gas main and sewer pass through the site close to the westernmost boundary within the blue shaded area between Manchester Road and the green edged land.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-34985724.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.