3 bedroom terraced house for saleLiverpool Road, Reading, RG1
- Three bedorom end of terrace
- Offered with no onward chain complications
- Ideal first time buy or investment property
- 10' bay fronted lounge
- 12' dining room
- 9' fitted kitchen
- Three separate 'double' bedrooms
- Ground floor bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden with patio area
Sansome & George Reading - The property is located in an established residential area less than 2 miles to the east of Reading Town Centre.
The property is located in an established residential area less than 2 miles to the east of Reading Town Centre in the popular 'Newtown Area', situated amongst all local amenities to include regular bus services, Palmer Park, local shops and takeaways as well as Suttons Business Park, Reading College and the River Kennet. The A4 and A329M linking to the M4 Motorway are both located within a 2 minute commute by car.
This deceptively spacious and larger than average bay fronted Victorian end terrace house is offered to the market with "no onward chain" and would make an ideal first time buy or buy-to-let-investment.
Complemented by UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating (not tested), accommodation comprises 2 separate ground floor reception rooms, separate kitchen leading to useful utility/lobby area and shared ground floor three piece bathroom. On the first floor, 3 separately approached bedrooms are serviced by a shower room. Externally there is a paved frontage and an enclosed rear garden of approximately 35' in length.
Please call West & Central Reading Office on (0118) 958 3333 for more information or to arrange a viewing at your earliest convenience.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35177865.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 484758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.