2 bedroom apartment for salePrimrose Place, Bessacarr, Doncaster
Sold by Us
- Contemporary open plan living
- Positioned on the ground floor
- Delightful en-suite to master bedroom
- Short distance from Doncaster Town Centre, M18/A1 & Lakeside Village
- Allocated Parking Space
- Estimated Rental Income £500pcm
THE PERFECT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN BESSACARR... Moss Properties are pleased to present to the open market this delightful two bedroom GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT, briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge/dining area, kitchen, master bedroom with en suite shower room, second bedroom and a bathroom... A MUST SEE, DO NOT MISS THIS ONE!!
ENTRANCE HALL Side facing door to the communal entrance on the ground floor and a storage cupboard.
LOUNGE/DINER 16' 0" x 9' 9" (4.89m x 2.99m) Rear facing double glazed French doors, open arch to the kitchen and a radiator.
KITCHEN 8' 1" x 6' 8" (2.48m x 2.05m) Side facing double glazed window, fitted units at eye and base level incorporating a single bowl sink and drainer unit, four ring gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan above, integrated fridge/freezer and a radiator.
BEDROOM 11' 2" x 7' 11" (3.41m x 2.43m) Rear facing double glazed window, radiator and a door to the ensuite.
ENSUITE 6' 7" x 5' 0" (2.02 maxm x 1.54 maxm) With a low flush w/c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, shaving point and an extractor fan.
BEDROOM 7' 11" x 6' 8" (2.43m x 2.04m) Rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
BATHROOM 6' 9" x 6' 10" (2.07 maxm x 2.10 maxm) With a low flush w/c, wash hand basin, bath, radiator, partially tiled walls, shaving point and an extractor fan.
OUTSIDE With communal surrounding grounds and allocated parking for residents.
FURTHER DETAILS Tenure : Leasehold
Years Remaining On Lease : 990 approx
Service Charge : £668.94 per annum
Ground Rent : £40 per annum
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35201850.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101025004547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moss Properties, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.