2 bedroom apartment for salePrimrose Place, Bessacarr, Doncaster
Sold by Us
- Walking distance to Lakeside Village
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Close to Doncaster Town Centre, Robin Hood Airport & Doncaster Royal Infirmary
- One double & one single bedroom
- Light & relaxed feel in the open plan living space
- Estimated Rental Income £500pcm
FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE a two bedroom apartment in BESSACARR, located on the ground floor, briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, master bedroom with ensuite shower room, further bedroom and a bathroom ... GREAT PROPERTY AT A GREAT PRICE!
ENTRANCE HALL Side facing door to the communal entrance and stairs on the ground floor, alarm system is wall mounted in access area, plus a door to the inner hallway.
INNER HALL 3' 5" x 9' 0" (1.05m x 2.75m) Side facing door to the entrance hall, radiator, storage cupboard and security entry telephone system.
LOUNGE/DINER 16' 1" x 9' 9" (4.91m x 2.99m) Front facing double glazed French doors to the Juliette balcony, radiator and an open arch to the kitchen.
KITCHEN 6' 8" x 8' 2" (2.05m x 2.49m) Side facing double glazed window, radiator, fitted units at eye and base level incorporating a single bowl sink and drainer unit, four ring gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood above, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine and partially tiled walls.
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 0" x 8' 4" (3.36m x 2.55m) Front facing double glazed window, radiator and a door to the ensuite.
ENSUITE 5' 1" x 5' 6" (1.56m x 1.69m) With a low flush w/c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, radiator and an extractor fan, plus partially tiled walls and a shaving point.
BEDROOM 7' 10" x 6' 9" (2.41m x 2.06m) Front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
BATHROOM 6' 10" x 6' 9" (2.09m x 2.07m) With a low flush w/c, wash hand basin, bath with a shower attachment, radiator, partially tiled walls, shaving point and an extractor fan.
OUTSIDE Communal areas surrounding the building with allocated parking area.
FURTHER DETAILS Tenure : Leasehold
Years Remaining On Lease : 990 approx
Service Charge : £668.94 per annum
Ground Rent : £40 per annum
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101025004549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moss Properties, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.