4 bedroom detached house for saleClarks Hill, Gedney, Spalding
- Detached Farmhouse with 1.5 Acres (STS)
- Current Owner has Breeding Licence
- 9 Kennels and Runs
- Large Timber Outbuilding
- 4 Bedrooms/2 Receptions
- Rural location
Detached Former Farmhouse having approx 1.5 acres with 9 Kennels and Runs located in Rural Location. Current Owner has Breeding Licence. Spacious Accommodation: 2 Receptions, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility, Cloakroom, 4 Beds and Bathroom. Ample ORP. Large timber outbuilding. Viewing Essential.
Detached Former Farmhouse set in a rural location with open views over adjoining farmland. Currently the owner has a Breed License which could be reapplied for. With 2 Blocks of Kennels with Runs providing 9 Kennels in total one with grooming area, exercise enclosures and Paddock, but horses are restricted from the property. Useful Large Timber Outbuilding which offers potential for a variety of uses. The Farmhouse has spacious accommodation comprising: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining room, Kitchen with fireplace/range feature, Rear Lobby, Utility and Cloakroom. Four Bedrooms with Family Bathroom. Set on a plot of approximately 1.5 acres. There is a driveway offering parking for several vehicles, caravan etc. Viewing to appreciate the property location is highly recommended.
having UPVC entrance door with part glazed panel. Stairs to first floor, tiled floor.
Lounge 14' 2" max x 11' 9" ( 4.32m max x 3.58m )
with fireplace having tiled hearth, window to front, wood floor, textured ceiling, TV point and radiator.
Dining Room 16' 8" x 8' 11" ( 5.08m x 2.72m )
having fireplace with tiled hearth, window to front and side, tiled floor, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 5" min x 5' 10" ( 4.09m min x 1.78m )
having range of units at base and wall level including matching units built into chimney breast recess. Worktops and tiled splashback, one and half inset sink. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, window to rear. Understair cupboard. Fireplace having open grate with built in range.
with half glazed timber entrance door giving access to rear patio. Radiator, tiled floor.
Utility Room 8' 10" x 5' 7" ( 2.69m x 1.70m )
having window to side, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
having stairs from Entrance Hall to split level landing. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" max x 11' 10" ( 4.32m max x 3.61m )
with window to front, radiator, textured ceiling.
Bedroom 2 14' 1" max x 11' 10" ( 4.29m max x 3.61m )
with built in cupboard with window to front, radiator, textured ceiling.
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.12m x 2.69m )
with window to rear, textured ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 10" x 8' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.72m )
having window to rear, textured ceiling and radiator.
Bathroom 13' 3" x 5' 10" ( 4.04m x 1.78m )
having panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Shower cubicle, part tiled splashback, towel radiator. Window to rear.
The property is set in a rural location with open views over adjoining farmland. Having the benefit of approximately 1.5 acres. Large Driveway with off road parking for several vehicles. Front patio area with picket fencing and handgate. Garden area to the right hand side with lawn, plants and trees. Enclosure to the right hand side laid to grass. Paved patio to immediately rear of property. Walk way leading through to Kennel Block having 4 Kennels and Runs. Interior walk way with power and light. This area gives access to the paddock. There is a restriction on the property that horses can not be kept on this land. Two further enclosures laid to grass. Further Kennel block with 5 Kennels with runs and interior walk way with power and light. Grooming area with plumbing having hot water supply, power and light. Large Timber Outbuilding with power and light offering a variety of uses, subject to the necessary Planning.
The current owner has a Breeding Licence which a new owner would need to reapply for.
From the Long Sutton office continue into West Street. Turn left into Station Road and continue to the roundabout. Take the second turning and continue along this road for some distance. Take the right hand turning (before reaching Forman's Bridge) and continue along this road which after some distance becomes Clark's Hill. The property is found on the left hand side of the road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35326947.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST102579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.