Land for saleStables, Cranbrook Road, Tenterden - For Sale
- 5 Stables with planning permission for replacement
- 62' x 24' Barn
- Two Bedroom Mobile Home With Permitted Caravan Use Only
- Five Paddocks Totalling Approximately 9.2 Acres
- Water Connected
- Rural Location And Views
- Hardstanding Drive Access And Yard Area
- 40m X 20m Sand School
An Equestrian holding of approx 3.7ha ( 9.2 acres ) situated on the Cranbrook Road in Tenterden and is accessed over hardstanding drive and yard. The unit consists of a 40m x 20m sand school, 62' x 24' timber clad barn with earth floor, five stables and store of wood and tin construction, this building has planning permission under granted application 05/00273/AS for replacement. the present stables are earth floor with kicking boards and range from approx.14.1' x 10', 13.8' x 9.11',9.7' x 9.3', 13.11' x 9.8' and 14.11' x 13'. The grazing is separated into five paddocks and there is mains water supplied to the site. On the site is a 2 bedroom mobile home that the planning office have accepted in letter may be used for caravan use and tea roomuse only. There is one footpath across the land but no wayleaves or easements. The site benefits from outstanding views
Agents Notes: The sale will be conditional to a clawback condition set by the previous owner that they would be entitled to a 33% share of the Net Development Value after taking into account the Base Value if the site was to be redeveloped. The site has planning permission for private equestrian use only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35385836.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1924390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Angela Hirst, Hamstreet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.