2 bedroom bungalow for saleMonks Lane, Freshwater, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom holiday bungalow with sea views
- Private patio area
- 42-week occupancy
- Off-road parking
- Offered chain free
Directly facing the sea, bungalows in this spot rarely come available. Look out of the window to see Hurst Castle as well as The Solent shimmering away and from the patio area, The Needles are also in view. Imagine the sunsets this property offers? Evenings can be spent relaxing watching the reds, yellows and oranges shimmer over the sea as sunset arrives.
Internally, the bungalow offers an open-plan living space with a lounge area. There is also a kitchen area that has plenty of facilities for cooking and storage, furthermore, there is double glazing warding off the winter wind! Two double bedrooms make plenty of room for guests and with a bathroom for washing off all the sand that comes from having a beach close at hand - everything you need on your holidays is right here.
What the Owner says:
This bungalow has been in our family for over 30 years and over that time we have made many happy memories, furthermore, it has provided sleeping for up to six adults, with the sofa bed in the lounge being used as a double. I am also selling the bungalow fully furnished.
From tending to the patio area to watching the boats sail past, in every season this has been a magical place for our family to retreat to.
Over the years we have seen many changes and have kept on top of any maintenance. We have enjoyed having this holiday home so close to the beach and the ferry links.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 14'11 x 10'11 (4.55m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'7 x 5'7 (3.23m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'8 x 8'1 (3.25m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 2: 7'11 x 7'0 (2.41m x 2.14m)
- Family Bathroom
- Patio Area
- Sea Views
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35534769.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60216455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Freshwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.