2 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Gorseway, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN39
- Spacious Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms
- Good Sized Corner Plot
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Bathroom and First Floor W.C.
An attractive and generously proportioned two/three bedroom Larkin built detached chalet bungalow situated on a large corner plot in a sought-after quiet residential area comprises two large double bedrooms, one on the ground floor and the other, a family sized guest room large enough to comfortably accommodate a king size double bed and two standard 3' single beds on the first floor, separate but connected large and bright dual aspect sitting and dining rooms, the latter of which can double as a third double bedroom, fitted kitchen, downstairs bathroom with corner bath and wc, separate cloakroom/wc and upstairs wc. Benefits include gas fired central heating to radiators and sealed unit double glazed windows and external doors. The property features an integral garage with internal access, gardens to the front side and rear of the property and additional off road parking for multiple vehicles.
Bedroom 1 - 15'7 x 11' -
Bedroom 2 - 12'1 x 18'4 -
Reception 1 - 13'9 x 18'5 -
Reception 2 - 13'4 x 11'5 -
Kitchen - 12'8 x 10' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35552310.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 48426022E_BX105725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Bexhill-on-sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.