2 bedroom chalet for saleANTONYS BANK ROAD, HUMBERSTON FITTIES
Withdrawn from Market
- Superbly presented two bedroom detached holiday home
- Popular Humberston Fitties opening 10 months of the year
- Porch, hallway, lounge, bespoke kitchen, modern shower room and two double bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens with gravelled driveway
- Viewing is highly advised
- Mortgages are not available on these properties
- No forward chain on the vendors side
- Energy performance rating TBC and Council tax band A
- ** REDUCED PRICE £65,000 **
We are delighted to offer for sale this superbly presented and unique detached holiday chalet which has been completely refurbished and remodeled externally and internally. Located on this quiet lane within the popular Humberston Fitties conservation area, viewing is highly advised to appreciate the quality of this lovely home. This superb property briefly comprises entrance hallway open plan to the ceiling with vaulted ceiling, bespoke solid oak hand crafted kitchen with granite Belfast sink, two double bedrooms the master having again hand crafted fitted wardrobes and finally a beautiful modern shower room. Good sized plot with driveway to the front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35943990.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5277918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.