2 bedroom flat for saleMill Hill St. Marys Walk, Middlesbrough, TS5
- EPC Rating: C
- Much Larger Than Average Apartment
- Spacious Lounge And Kitchen/Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- DG And GCH System
- Popular Location On Green Lane
- Designated Parking
- No Onward Chain
Offering spacious accommodation and accessed via secure remote controlled gates is this well presented and spacious two bedroom upper floor apartment. The apartment would suit a wide range of buyers and offers double glazing, gas central heating system and a designated parking space. Accommodation comprises communal entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en-suite facility and main bathroom. Viewing comes recommended. EPC Grade C.
Located in this highly regarded setting off Green Lane making all of the local amenities on hand which include the parade of shops on Acklam Road, a bus route to Middlesbrough Town Centre and Linthorpe Village where there are a whole host of High Street Stores.
Constructed by Barratt Homes and offering larger than average square footage is this two bedroom upper floor apartment located in this delightful complex situated off Green Lane.
Lounge 18' 3" x 15' 2" (5.56m x 4.62m )
Kitchen 14' 11" x 8' 0" (4.56m x 2.43m )
Bedroom 1 20' 1" (max) x 10' 0" (6.12m (max) x 3.05m )
Bedroom 2 13' 4" (into bay) x 12' 11" (4.06m (into bay) x 3.95m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36043038.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528406132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Acklam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.