3 bedroom terraced house for saleStamford Street, Bowling Back Lane, BD4 8SD
- ATTENTION INVESTOR LANDLORDS
- 3 BEDROOMS
- Well presented Front Terrace
- Accommodation over 3 floors
- Ideal investment property
- GCH & DG
- Ideally located close to Bradford City Centre
- NOT TO BE MISSED
- Energy Rating E
3 BEDROOMS: Providing an ideal purchase for INVESTOR LANDLORDS & OR FTB`S, well presented FRONT TERRACE, with accommodation over 3 floors. Ideally located close to Bradford City Centre, a detailed viewing is essential. The accommodation comprises: Lounge, Kitchen, Cellar, 3 Bedrooms & Bathroom and benefits from Gas Central Heating system and Double Glazing.
Upvc Door -
Lounge - 4.57m x 4.19m into alcove (15'0" x 13'9" into alco - Feature fireplace with gas fire.
Kitchen - 3.66m x 1.68m (12'0" x 5'6") - Well equipped kitchen with a range of base and wall units, worktops and sink unit. Built in oven, hob and extractor fan. Access to;-
Bedroom 1 - 4.60m x 3.20m maximum (15'1" x 10'6" maximum) - Fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 - 2.79m x 1.27m (9'2" x 4'2") -
Bathroom/W.C - 2.79m x 1.27m (9'2" x 4'2") - 3 piece bathroom suite with part tiled walls
Attic Top Floor Bedroom 3 - 5.72m x 3.45m + 1.57m (18'9" x 11'4" + 5'2") -
Directions - From Bradford City Centre proceed up Shipley Airedale Road and at the 1st roundabout bear left onto Bowling Back Lane. After a short distance turn right into Stamford Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36045546.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25779641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts, Birkenshaw. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.