4 bedroom house for saleAvenham Lane, Preston
- Fabulous GRADE II Listed Property in Prime Residential Location
- Hallway, Two Reception Rooms, Dining Kitchen and Utility Room
- Superb Galleried Landing, Four Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Cellar, Yard Offering Off Street Parking, Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Essential, Call NOW to View 01772 203345 EPC EXEMPT
Ground Floor - Entrance Vestibule
5.66m x 1.95m (18'6" x 6'4")
Radiator. Coved ceiling. Staircase to the first floor. Access to lounge, reception room two, kitchen and cellar.
Staircase from the hallway with power and light. Two rooms.
5.31m x 4.57m (17'5" x 14'11")
Two sash front windows. Radiator. Picture rail. Coved ceiling. Ceiling light point. Multi-fuel fire.
Reception Room Two
5.06m x 4.03m (16'7" x 13'2")
Leaded front and side windows. Traditional gas fire set within feature surround. Delph plate rack. Dado rail. Coved ceiling.
3.89m x 3.86m (12'9" x 12'7")
Side window. Spotlights. A range of fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated double oven, hob and extractor. Part tiled walls. Space for a fridge freezer and space for dishwasher.
7.33m x 2.35m (24'0" x 7'8")
(L-shaped, maximum measurements)
Leaded front window. Single bowl sink unit. Plumbing for a washing machine. Skylight window. Radiator.
First Floor - Landing
Galleried landing. Radiator.
5.32m x 4.57m (17'5" x 14'11")
Two sash front window. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
3.88m x 3.05m (12'8" x 10'0")
Sash front window. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
5.32m x 2.75m (17'5" x 9'0")
Two sash side windows. Radiator.
Sash front window. Low level wc, wash hand basin with built-in vanity unit and step-in shower cubicle. Tiled walls and floor. Radiator. Airing cupboard.
Sash rear window. Low level wc.
Second Floor - Landing
4.35m x 4.14m (14'3" x 13'6")
(Some restricted head height)
Skylight window. Storage cupboard.
4.07m x 2.63m (13'4" x 8'7")
Two double glazed front windows.
Side yard providing off street parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36153141.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 117437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.