5 bedroom detached house for saleTrehampton Drive, Lea, Gainsborough
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Extensive Off-Road Parking & Double Garage
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
Situated on a well appointed plot within the popular village of Lea is this well presented and spacious five bedroom detached property benefiting from ample off-road parking, detached stone built double garage alongside ample parking for vehicles to either side and beautifully presented gardens.
Situated on a well appointed plot within the popular village of Lea is this well presented and spacious five bedroom detached property benefiting from ample off-road parking, detached stone built double garage alongside ample parking for vehicles to either side of the residence. Beautifully presented gardens and versatile accommodation throughout. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Room, Study Utility Room, Conservatory, Five Bedrooms to the First Floor and Two Bathrooms. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With uPVC double glazed front entrance door, a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, tiled flooring and a further glazed door leading into:-
Having stairs rising to the first floor with under stairs recess, wall mounted panel radiator and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
With low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin; complete with part tiled walls, wall mounted panel radiator, laminate wood flooring and a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 23' 9" x 15' 11" ( 7.24m x 4.85m )
Having dual aspect uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side, uPVC double glazed patio doors leading into the Conservatory and skirting radiators.
Dining Room 15' 1" x 12' 1" ( 4.60m x 3.68m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a door to the Breakfast Area.
Breakfast Kitchen 16' 4" x 7' 10" ( 4.98m x 2.39m )
Being fitted with a range of matching base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating an Asterite one and a half bowl sink and drainer, a range of integral appliances including an oven, microwave and a four ring hob with extractor hood above and space for a dishwasher; complete with tiled splashbacks, vinyl flooring, wall mounted boiler, a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect Opening into:-
Breakfast Area 7' 4" x 6' 11" ( 2.24m x 2.11m )
With ample space for table and chairs, wall mounted panel radiator and a door leading into the Dining Room.
Study 6' 5" x 6' 4" ( 1.96m x 1.93m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, laminate wood flooring, built in storage cupboard and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Utility Room 7' 10" x 7' 1" ( 2.39m x 2.16m )
Being fitted with a range of base units with work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer and space and plumbing for a washing machine and fridge freezer; complete with laminate wood flooring, two uPVC double glazed windows, a door leading out to exterior and door giving access to the Study.
Conservatory 11' 8" x 6' 11" ( 3.56m x 2.11m )
Being of uPVC construction with doors leading out to the rear garden, power, lighting and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landings
A split level landing with access to airing cupboard, family bathroom and bedrooms one, two and five to the right and access to the loft, guest bathroom and bedrooms three and four to the left.
Bedroom One 12' 4" excluding wardrobe x 10' 10" ( 3.76m excluding wardrobe x 3.30m )
Having dual aspect uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side, a range of built in bedroom furniture and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 11' 3" ( 3.94m x 3.43m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a recess providing the possibility of conversion to an ensuite, subject to the relevant planning permissions.
Bedroom Three 15' x 11' 5" ( 4.57m x 3.48m )
Having a uPVC double glazed dormer window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 11' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.43m x 2.72m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Five 11' 5" x 8' 11" ( 3.48m x 2.72m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted radiator and built in mirrored wardrobes.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a panelled corner bath; complete with a wall mounted panel radiator, fully tiled walls and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a panelled bath; complete with a wall mounted panel radiator, tiled walls and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a well maintained lawned area with decorative and herbaceous shrubs, an extensive paved patio area leading down one elevation providing further off-road parking in addition to the driveway leading to the detached double garage. The rear garden is laid to both lawn and patio, being fully enclosed to perimeters with decorative borders.
Detached Double Garage 16' 9" x 16' 8" ( 5.11m x 5.08m )
An idyllic stone built garage with electric up and over door, power, lighting, storage to the eaves and a personal door leading out to the rear garden; oiffering the potential to convert (subject to the relevant planning permission).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36202407.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR106724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.