6 bedroom character property for saleCloudesley Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea
- Victorian Semi-Detached House
- Spacious & Naturally Light
- Six Bedrooms
- Recently Renovated
- 45 ft Lounge / Diner
- 25 ft Fitted Kitchen
- Newly fitted Bathrooms
- Landscaped Rear Garden
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer a rare opportunity to acquire this beautifully improved six bedroom Victorian semi-detached house situated in a highly sought after & favoured residential area of St Leonards within close proximity of good local schooling, amenities & mainline rail links to London.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer a rare opportunity to acquire this beautifully improved six bedroom Victorian semi-detached house situated in a highly sought after and favoured residential area of St Leonards within close proximity of good local schooling, amenities and transport links to London & Brighton. This stunning period property has been extended and renovated to a very high standard whilst retaining the original period features including fireplaces, flooring and decorative ceiling roses. This spacious and naturally light property offers versatile accommodation arranged over three floors including six decent size bedrooms, 45 ft lounge/diner, 25 ft fitted kitchen/breakfast room, separate study, basement room, fitted bathrooms and cloakrooms. The property externally benefits from off road parking to the front and a beautifully landscaped garden to the rear. Viewing this property is considered essential.
Entrance porch with original wooden flooring and door into
Original wood flooring, frosted glass window to the side aspect & door into
Study 16' 1" x 9' ( 4.90m x 2.74m )
With original fireplace, wall mounted centrally heated radiator, original wood flooring and sash windows to the front aspect
Lounge / Diner 45' 11" Into Bay x 14' 1" ( 14.00m Into Bay x 4.29m )
Stunning original features including wooden flooring, two working fireplaces with marble surrounds and inset grates, cornice and rose, dado & picture rails, covered wall mounted centrally heated radiators, bay fronted sash windows to the front with french doors leading out to the garden.
Kitchen 25' 11" x 13' 11" ( 7.90m x 4.24m )
Newly fitted with a matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath solid wood work tops with inset butler style sink with mixer tap, integrated appliances with washing machine, dishwasher, tumble dryer with space for fridge/freezer, stainless steel four ring gas hob with chimney style extractor hood over, built in double oven, built in microwave, travertine tiled floor with underfloor heating, inset spotlights, Velux skylites with sash window to the side aspect and french doors into the garden.
Fitted with low level w.c and wash hand basin.
Basement 12' 2" x 11' 8" ( 3.71m x 3.56m )
From entrance hall stairs descend to area with fireplace and power and light
From Entrance Hall an original wooden staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with door into:
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 12' ( 4.32m x 3.66m )
With features including marble fireplace with inset cast iron grate, ceiling rose and coving, wooden flooring, dado & picture rails, covered wall mounted centrally heated radiator, sash windows to the front aspect
Bedroom Two 16' 1" x 13' 11" ( 4.90m x 4.24m )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator, original wood flooring and sash windows to the front aspect
Bedroom Three 15' 11" x 14' ( 4.85m x 4.27m )
Original wood flooring, fireplace with marble surround and inset grate, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and sash windows to the rear aspect.
Fitted and comprising roll top bath, double shower cubicle fully tiled with overhead shower unit, low level w.c, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap, wall mounted heated towel rail, part paneled walls, marble tiled floor, picture rail and coving
Fitted with low level w.c and wash hand basin with a sash window to the front aspect
From First Floor Landing, further stairs rise to Second Floor Landing.
Bedroom Four 17' 1" x 13' 9" ( 5.21m x 4.19m )
Original wood flooring, fireplace, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and sash windows to the front aspect
Bedroom Five 18' 1" x 14' 1" ( 5.51m x 4.29m )
Original wood flooring, fireplace, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and sash windows to the rear aspect
Bedroom Six 10' 8" x 6' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.06m )
Original wood flooring, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a skylite window to the front aspect
Fitted and comprising roll top bath with mixer tap and shower filament, double shower cubicle fully tiled with overhead shower unit, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and mixer tap, wall mounted heated towel rail, marble tiled floor and a frosted window to the rear aspect
To the rear is a landscaped and beautifully presented with patio seating area with potted plants onto a tiered area predominantly laid to lawn with planted borders leading to a brick shed/workshop. Towards the rear is a level area laid to lawn with additional patio seating area providing views of the sea.
To the front there is a driveway providing parking and a area of garden laid to lawn with planted borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36203587.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS108066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.