4 bedroom house boat for saleEmbankment Road, Bembridge, Isle Of Wight
- Outstanding location
- Stunning views
- Sun decks and balconies
- Fantastic lifestyle
- Commands great income
- Close to village and shops
- Light and spacious
- Air conditioning
- Wood burning stoves
- Chain free
This superb vessel would make either a magnificent permanent residence or an ideal holiday home/let. Makkiki has commanded some high levels of income during peak season and offers the facility to accommodate at least 10 people at any one time.
The amazing views across The Solent are breathtaking and with an abundant amount of water activities and marine life, it would be hardly surprising if one didn't venture too far from the first moment of stepping on board. There are many original features and masses of character that compliment this home.The high standard of professional craftsmanship and the high quality of timbers, show how lovingly this home has been restored by the current owners.
The main entrance to this stunning home is via double glazed doors leading into a dining room which could equally be used as a sitting room.
The character encapsulates you with beautiful features such as solid wood floors, lovely wood burning stove and plenty of windows offering stunning views.
There is plenty of storage, a beautiful hand crafted solid wood staircase to the upper decks lounge/living room and stairs also leading to the lower deck, a small step leads you up to a well equipped kitchen, offering a range of built in solid wood units. Alfresco dining can also be enjoyed from this deck from a fabulous bespoke hand crafted solid timber table, with complimenting benches.
On the upper deck is your living room, with again breathtaking views and patio doors leading onto the balconies fore and aft. A cosy wood burning stove will ignite those cold winter nights, and with plenty of windows will allow you to enjoy all the activities within the harbour and across The Solent. From this deck a ladder provides access to the sun deck.
Panoramic sea views can be enjoyed together with views of the surrounding villages, and again of course, Bembridge Harbour and The Solent beyond.
Dining Room 13'3"x 9'4" extending to 17'3
Wood burning stove,
Triple aspect windows enjoying stunning views.
UPVC double glazed doors leading to deck.
Kitchen 10'4"x 6'4"
Wood panelled ceiling
Triple aspect windows enjoying views of neighbouring houseboats
Solid wood work surfaces
Built in shelves with plenty of storage space
Room for full length fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher
Electric cooker point
Living Room 22'2"x 11'6"
Again, another spectacular room with incredible views.
Benefiting from wood burning stove,
solid wood flooring and integrated seating.
4 porthole windows,
and dual aspect sliding double glazed doors leading to the balconies.
Below deck you will find the family bedrooms, bathrooms, utility area, and storage facilities
Bedroom 1 10'2"x 10'
• 2 Porthole windows
• Solid wood fitted cupboards
• Solid wood floor
• Enclosed panelled bath with mixer shower over
• Tiled splash backs
• 'His and Hers' washbasin
• Low level w.c
• Heated towel rail.
Step into Utility Area
• Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer
• Hanging space
• Solid wood shelving
• Door to bedroom 1 and door to bathroom
Bedroom 2 11'5"x 10'10" maximum reducing to 7'5"
• Porthole windows
• Dressing table area
• Fitted shower, low level WC, wash hand basin
• Porthole window
• Heated towel rail
• Wood panelled ceiling
Hallway leading to two further areas housing bunk beds and plenty of storage. This area sleeps 4 and has its own separate bathroom. This area has reduced head height, and solid wood floors.
• Fitted shower / low level WC / wash hand basin
• Wood panelled walls
• Heated towel rail
• Porthole window to side aspect and feature porthole window in door.
• Spectacular views
• Solid wood table and chairs to enjoy the views.
• Parking is appointed to the houseboat owners only.
Council Tax Band A
Energy Efficiency Rating
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Makkiki. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Payne Property, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.