4 bedroom terraced house for saleNar Valley Park, 41 Sandpiper Way, King's Lynn
- 4 bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Downstairs shower room, study & living room
- Oyster Trieste kitchen with ebony stripwood worktop
- 117.5 sq meters (1264 sq ft)
- CHOICE OF FLOORING
A finished 4 bedroom brand new home with downstairs shower room and study
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale a brand new four bedroom house. To the ground floor there is a lounge with patio doors leading to the rear garden, study, shower room/utility and kitchen/diner. To the first floor there are four bedrooms with the spacious master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom.
The property has UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, full fill cavity wall insulation, coved and plastered ceilings, Outside there is a designated parking space, small front garden and a fenced rear garden which will be left tidy. All of the properties are covered by an NHBC guarantee and have been built to a high standard by the established local builders RG Carter Ltd and designed by NPS Property Consultants Ltd.
Choice of vinyls and carpets. FREE SKY TV FOR A YEAR!
Entrance door to:
Stairs to first floor, radiator and understairs cupboard.
Lounge 12' 4" x 11' 7" ( 3.76m x 3.53m )
UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear, window to front, radiator.
Study / Bedroom Five 8' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.08m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and side, radiator.
Shower Room / Utility 8' 6" x 5' 9" ( 2.59m x 1.75m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, low flush WC and handwash basin.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 10" x 14' 1" ( 3.91m x 4.29m )
UPVC double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden, UPVC double glazed window to side, range of fitted Oyster Trieste units at base and wall level, work top surface, fitted oven hob and extractor, single bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap over, radiator. Gas combination boiler.
First Floor Landing
Cupboard with raised floor level. UPVC double glazed window to front.
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 14' 1" x 12' 7" max ( 4.29m x 3.84m max )
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Irregular shaped room. Double shower cubicle, low flush WC and handwash basin. UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 11' 7" ( 3.76m x 3.53m )
With UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.69m )
UPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 8' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.54m )
UPVC double glazed window to side and front.
UPVC double glazed window to side, low flush WC, wash hand basin, panel bath.
Outside there is a designated parking space to the side of the house. There is also visitors parking to the front and side of the house but this will be on a first come first service basis. There is a small front turfed garden and a fenced rear garden which will be left tidy with a patio area and outside tap.
Help To Buy
The Government has created the Help to Buy scheme to help hard-working people like you take steps to buy your own home. Whether you want to get onto the housing ladder or move up it, Help to Buy makes it possible to buy a new-build or existing with as little as a 5% deposit.
How does it work?
With a Help to Buy: equity loan the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest. You won't be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home.
How do I apply for a Help to Buy Loan?
Through a Help to Buy Agent. The selling agents William H Brown, 40-42 Kings Street, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 1ES, Tel: 01553 771337 currently have staff on hand to go through the process Monday through to Saturday, an appointment is essential.
The measurements and description are approximate and subject to change. Please refer to the site plan for individual plot information or into our offices at William H Brown for more details. Choices of interior specification will also be made available at William H Brown, 40-42 Kings Street, King's Lynn, PE30 1ES. Please telephone in advance to make an appointment on 01553 771337.
The photographs used are taken from the park at the far end of the site and other plots around the site.
Flooring included - upgrades available.
Sustainable Homes Code: Code 3
There is an option to purchase turf for the back garden by separate negotiation, which will laid around the time of exchange of contracts.
Head out of King's Lynn on the London Road and at the Southgates Roundabout take the last exit onto Wisbech Road and proceed on to Saddlebow Road then find the new turning on the left handside signposted Sandpiper Way into the new development. Continue along onto Heron Lane and bear right onto Sandpiper Way, finding the property on your left hand side. (The formal entrance to the site will be open in the summer of 2016).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN109371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.