5 bedroom detached house for saleAislaby Road, Eaglescliffe
- Aislaby is Very Conveniently Situated for Access to the Nearby Cosmopolitan Town of Yarm, Together with Excellent Junior & Secondary Schooling
- A Delightful Four/Five Double Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Residence
- Enjoying a Prime Position at the Heart of the Small Village of Aislaby
- The House Enjoys an Elevated Position Looking Towards the Village Green
- Site of Around Eight Acres in Total with Mature Gardens, Double Garage, Stable Block & Four Grass Paddocks
- Oil Fired Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room with Open Fire in Feature Surround
- Kitchen/Family Room with Modern Units & Integrated Appliances
- Four/Five Double Bedrooms with Master Having a Walk in Wardrobe & En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with White Suite Including Spa Bath
A delightful four/five double bedroom detached family/executive residence enjoying a prime position at the heart of the small village of Aislaby. The house enjoys an elevated position looking towards the village green and benefits from an extensive site of around eight acres in total with mature gardens, double garage, stable block and four grass paddocks. Clearly this impressive home would appeal to those buyers with equestrian interests however we feel that this versatile home will attract a variety of potential purchasers. The property is warmed by an oil fired central heating system and provides sealed unit double glazing and a comprehensive security alarm system. Comprises: reception hallway, open plan lounge/ dining room, kitchen/family area, utility room, first floor office/fifth bedroom, main landing leading to four double bedrooms with master having a walk in wardrobe and en-suite shower room and in addition there is a family bathroom. Aislaby is very conveniently situated for access to the nearby cosmopolitan town of Yarm, together with excellent junior and secondary schooling.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36294873.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR140174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.