6 bedroom detached house for saleAlkmonton, Ashbourne, Derbyshire
- Fantastic architectural features
- 2 fine staircases, 3 reception rooms
- Superb breakfast kitchen
- 6 bedrooms, 5 bath/shower rooms, large attic room
- Accommodation of about 6000 sq ft
- Large detached barn with planning consent for development
- Former pig sties, carport and stores
- Beautiful formal gardens, paddocks, about 4.3 acres in total
- Planning permission was also granted to alter the access to the property
- There may be scope to develop a tennis court and swimming pool, subject to consents
An outstanding Grade II* historic hall in a superb setting, traditional buildings with great potential, delightful gardens and paddock land extending to approximately 4.3 acres in all.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36405924.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADZ120164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Ashby de la Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.