2 bedroom terraced house for saleWest Park Road, Healey, Batley, WF17
- WELL PRESENTED FRONT TERRACE
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE OR INVESTMENT
- ONE BEDROOM PLUS OCCASIONAL ROOM
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE WITH KITCHEN AREA
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- RAISED DECKED SEATING AREA
This well presented front terrace property would make an ideal purchase for the first time buyer or investor and an early viewing is strongly encouraged. Featuring uPVC double glazing and having a raised decked seating area, the property has a modern kitchen and bathroom and could be occupied with the minimum of expense. Situated in an ever popular locality with easy access to surrounding towns and cities, the property is located between Heckmondwike and Batley town centres where all amenities are available along with well regarded schooling.
Ground Floor: - Enter the property via a uPVC exterior door into the entrance vestibule.
Entrance Vestibule - Having a staircase rising to the first floor level and a door accessing the lounge.
Lounge With Kitchen Area - 15'10" x 14'11" (4.83m x 4.55m) - This well proportioned reception room has uPVC double glazed French doors leading out to a decked seating area, a wall mounted contemporary electric fire and a door accessing the staircase descending to a useful storage cellar. The kitchen area is fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with complementary tiled splashbacks and working surfaces inset into which is a sink unit. Also inset into the working surface is a 4 ring hob with oven beneath and there is a uPVC double glazed side window.
First Floor: -
Landing - Having doors accessing the bedroom accommodation and bathroom.
Bathroom - This spacious well presented bathroom is furnished with a modern 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath, central flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. There is a built in storage cupboard, a uPVC double glazed window and a door accessing the bedroom.
Bedroom - 10'5" x 10'3" (3.18m x 3.12m) - Overlooking the front of the property and having a uPVC double glazed window and a traditional fireplace to one wall.
Occasional Room - 10'5" x 5'6" (3.18m x 1.68m) - Having borrowed light from the main bedroom, this room offers a variety of uses depending on individual requirements.
Outside: - Steps give access to the main front door and there is a feature decked seating area accessed from the lounge with useful under house storage.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008
Bramleys, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agent they are, have made every effort to ensure the details given have been prepared in accordance with the above Act and to the best of our knowledge give a fair and reasonable representation of the property. Please note:
1. There is a six inch measurement tolerance, or metric equivalent, and the measurements given should not be entirely relied upon and purchasers must take their own measurements if ordering carpets, curtains or other equipment.
2. None of the mains services, i.e. gas, water, electricity, drainage or central heating system (if any) have been tested in any way whatsoever. This also includes appliances which are to be left insitu by the vendors.
PURCHASERS MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CONDITION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH APPLIANCES OR SERVICES
FLOOR PLANS NOT TO SCALE - FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36463623.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25822980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bramleys, Heckmondwike. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.