3 bedroom detached house for saleGEESTON RUTLAND
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Detached stone and colleyweston period cottage
- Date stamped 1857
- Sought after Rutland Village
- Superb views over Welland valley
- Period cottage with building plot with planning permission
- Large gardens
- Double garage
- Ample scope to improve or extend, stp
Withy Cottage, a charming period detached cottage, date stamped 1857, is situated within this ever sought after Rutland Village and set within large established gardens, enjoying uninterrupted views over the Welland Valley. Inside, the cottage offers deceptively spacious accommodation with ample scope to improve and extend, subject to usual planning regulations.
Outside, the property has a double garage and a BUILDING PLOT WITH PLANNING PERMISSION (APP/A2470/A/11/2154276) to erect a detached three bedroom cottage.
Plans can be downloaded from www.knightpartnership.com www.knightpartnership.com
Withy Cottage accommodation comprises:-
Ground floor: Entrance hall, cloakroom, study, large sitting room, separate dining room and kitchen.
First floor: Galleried landing, large walk-in airing cupboard, large master bedroom with dressing area, shower cubicle, vanity basin and fitted wardrobes, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, there are large mature gardens, taking full advantage of the views, ample parking and a double garage.
Entrance hall: 2.03m (6ft 8in) x 1.88m (6ft 2in)
Cloakroom: 1.84m (6ft 0in) x 0.78m (2ft 7in)
Study: 2.7m (8ft 10in) x 1.84m (6ft 0in)
Sitting room: 8.16m (26ft 9in) x 3.79m (12ft 5in)
Dining Room: 5.67m (18ft 7in) x 4.43m (14ft 6in)
Kitchen: 5.78m (19ft 0in) x 2.37m (7ft 9in)
Master bedroom: 7.15m (23ft 5in) x 3.93m (12ft 11in)
Bedroom Two: 3.78m (12ft 5in) x 2.67m (8ft 9in)
Bedroom Three: 4.04m (13ft 3in) x 1.83m (6ft 0in)
Bathroom: 2.65m (8ft 8in) x 1.68m (5ft 6in)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36539516.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10045694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.