2 bedroom apartment for saleDiscovery Dock East, London
- Total Size : 947 sq ft. / Thirteenth Floor
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- High-specification kitchen
- Under floor heating throughout
- On-site gym and indoor swimming pool
- Private development with 24 hour concierge
- Excellent location close to many desirable shops
- Close to Canary Wharf (Jubilee, DLR) South Quay (DLR)
Charles Hamilton are proud to offer to the market this beautifully presented (947 sq. ft.) two bedroom apartment ideally located on the thirteenth floor of a prestigious development in the heart of Canary Wharf. Discovery Dock East is one of Canary Wharf's premier blocks offering 24-hour concierge service, resident’s gymnasium and residents-only swimming pool.
This property further benefits from a bright and spacious reception room leading onto a private balcony with spectacular views of West India Quay Dock, Canary Wharf and The O2, high-specification fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, further double bedroom, main bathroom and ample of storage located throughout, broadloom carpeting for the bedroom and lounge timber laminate flooring.
Discovery Dock is the closest residential development to Canary Wharf just across the footbridge to a comprehensive selection of Shopping Malls, trendy bars and restaurants. This development located just moments away from South Quay DLR station (0.1 miles) and Canary Wharf Jubilee Line station (0.7 miles).
Please call us on 0208 221 1111 to arrange viewing
Property ref: 121_1825_3940880
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36590838.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3940880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by C H Estates Ltd, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.