5 bedroom detached house for saleOnslow Gardens, South Croydon
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached family house
- Five bedrooms
- Four Reception rooms
- Kitchen with utility room
- Gas central heating system
- Extensive gardens to rear
- Swimming pool complex
A spacious five double bedroom detached family home with four reception rooms and an indoor swimming pool complex, and large gardens is situated in a sought after location close to Sanderstead Village. Viewing highly recommended.
Barnard Marcus are delighted to offer for sale this detached spacious famaily house situated in one of Sanderstead's premier roads and benefiting from five bedrooms, four reception rooms, handmade "Smallbone" kitchen with utility rooms, en-suite to master bedrooms, garage, in and out drive, and 140ft rear garden with vinery and many outhouses. The property further features an indoor swimming pool complex with changing rooms and showers. Situated withing walking distance of Sanderstead Village with all its amenities including a good selection of local shops, Waitrose, local schools and open countryside on its doorstep. Well placed for easy road access to the M25 and M23 motorways and local transport links include bus routes, and Riddlesdown and Sanderstead railway stations.
Double glazed entrance porch, leading to
Alarm panel, storage cupboard, oak panelling, plate rack, coving, double radiator, carpet as laid.
Reception Room 1 18' 2" x 12' 3" ( 5.54m x 3.73m )
Bay window to front, double radiator, built-in cupboard and storage, ceiling rose, carpet as laid.
Reception Room 2 17' 9" x 15' 7" ( 5.41m x 4.75m )
Two leaded light windows to rear, two leaded light window to side, French door to garden, coving, oak panelling with plate rack, two double radiators, feature fireplace with surround, carpet as laid.
Reception Room 3 19' 3" x 15' 3" ( 5.87m x 4.65m )
Double glazed French door to garden, two double glazed windows to rear, coving, two double radiators, coving, carpet as laid.
Reception Room 4 20' 3" x 12' 8" ( 6.17m x 3.86m )
Double glazed leaded light window to side, Double glazed leaded light window to rear, Double glazed leaded light bay window to rear, spotlights, built in 'Neville Tolman' desks and storage/shelving unit, two radiators, carpet as laid.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 11' 6" ( 3.84m x 3.51m )
Leaded light window to front, bespoke oak kitchen with Corian worktops, integral dishwasher, space for range cooker, double drain sink unit with Corian upstand, hand made tiled flooring, hand made tiled splashbacks, centre island with Corian worktops, double radiator, walk-in larder
Second Kitchen 7' 5" x 5' 7" ( 2.26m x 1.70m )
Matching wall and base units with worktop over, space for wok burner, extractor fan, sink unit with tile splashback.
Utility Room 10' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.67m )
Matching wall and base units with worktop over, space for fridge freezer, hand made tiles to wall and flooring.
Ground Floor Shower Room 9' 7" x 4' 3" ( 2.92m x 1.30m )
Frosted double glazed window to side, four piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, low level flush WC, tiled walls and flooring, extrator fan and radiator.
Airing cupboard, floor to celing colour leaded light window to front, colour leaded light atrium, coving wood panelling.
Master Bedroom 15' 10" x 15' 3" ( 4.83m x 4.65m )
Leaded light bay window to rear overlooking garden, radiator, built-in wardrobes, two radiators, access to en-suite.
En-Suite 11' 3" x 5' 4" ( 3.43m x 1.63m )
Frosted double glazed window to front, four piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower, wash hand basin, low flush WC, bidet, radiator with heated towel rail, tiled flooring, tiled walls, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 18' 3" x 12' 4" ( 5.56m x 3.76m )
Double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, two built in wardrobes, carpet as laid.
Bedroom 3 17' 1" x 13' 7" ( 5.21m x 4.14m )
Two leaded light windows to rear, leaded light french doors to balcony, two double radiators, built in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, dressing table, built in wardrobe, carpet as laid.
Bedroom 4 15' 3" x 12' 7" ( 4.65m x 3.84m )
Leaded light bay window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobe, wash hand basin, carpet as laid.
Bedroom 5 12' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.18m )
Leaded light window to front, radiator, wash hand basin, built in wardrobe, carpet as laid, access to loft.
Family Bathroom 11' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.48m x 2.77m )
Leaded light window to front, tiled shower cubicle with power shower, panelled wash hand basin, bidet, low level flush WC, radiator, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and tiled walls.
Utility Room 2 9' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.67m )
Double glazed French doors to front, space for washing machine, tiled flooring.
Double radiator, tiled flooring, access to utility room, access to kitchen, dining room.
Rear Garden 140' x 75' ( 42.67m x 22.86m )
Patio area leading to mainly laid to lawn with trees and shrub boarders. Built in oak seats, side access. two vegetable patches.
Side Garden 186' x 52' ( 56.69m x 15.85m )
Mainly laid to lawn with shrub boarders, apple trees, pear trees, 'American Redwood'.
Outbuilding 35' 4" x 10' 10" ( 10.77m x 3.30m )
Built in barbeque with chimney, space for cooker and sink unit.
Vinery 37' 6" x 23' 1" ( 11.43m x 7.04m )
Vine trees and kiwi plants, tool shed, workshop.
Swimming Pool Complex 41' 2" x 28' 6" ( 12.55m x 8.69m )
Heated pool with shower room and dressing rooms, 10 double glazed windows.
Garage 18' 8" x 9' 9" ( 5.69m x 2.97m )
Electric up and over door, two frosted windows to side, wall mounted boiler, inspection pit.
Off Street Parking
For several cars via in and out driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36597941.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN101495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.