4 bedroom detached house for saleLondon Road, Kirton, Boston
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DETACHED 4 BEDROOM HOUSE
- 2 STOREY FORMER COACH HOUSE
- FORMER SHOW ROOM
- GREAT SCOPE & POTENTIAL
- VIEWING SIMPLY ESSTENTIAL
This Detached 4 Bedroom House with ANNEXE POTENTIAL (s.t.p.p) is situated in the popular and well served village of Kirton and benefits from A DETACHED 2 STOREY COACH HOUSE, FORMER STABLE AND FORMER SHOP which sits adjacent to the main residential dwelling. The property really must be viewed.
DETACHED 4 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH OUTBUILDINGS AND FORMER SHOP - POTENTIAL FOR ANNEXE ACCOMMODATION (S.T.P.P).
Having staircase leading to the First Floor, radiator, dado rail, coved cornice, ceiling light point, wall mounted central heating thermostat.
Dining Room 12' 10" maximum into recess x 14' 11" maximum into Bay window ( 3.91m maximum into recess x 4.55m maximum into Bay window )
Having a feature Bay window to front aspect, dado rail, coved cornice, ceiling light point with ornamental ceiling rose, feature open fireplace with fitted hearth and display surround.
Lounge 14' 10" maximum into Bay window x 13' 3" maximum into recess ( 4.52m maximum into Bay window x 4.04m maximum into recess )
Having 2 radiators, dado rail, coved cornice, ceiling light point, gas fire with tiled hearth and display surround.
Living Kitchen 11' 10" x 22' 5" maximum into recess ( 3.61m x 6.83m maximum into recess )
Having roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units, integrated oven and grill, 4 ring electric hob, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, ceiling fluorescent striplight, window to rear aspect, obscure glazed door to rear garden, fitted multi fuel burner with fitted hearth and surround.
Having a window to side aspect, wall mounted shelving, ceiling light point, space for twin height fridge freezer.
Sitting Room 11' 1" x 13' 5" ( 3.38m x 4.09m )
Having 2 windows, fitted multi fuel burner with display surround, radiator, ceiling light point.
Utility Room 9' 5" x 11' 1" ( 2.87m x 3.38m )
Having granite work surface, inset Belfast sink, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units including glazed display shelving, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, radiator, ceiling light point, access to roof space, window, Glow Worm gas central heating boiler.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Having 3 piece suite comprising roll top bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, WC, hand basin with mixer tap, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, extended tiled splashbacks, obscure glazed window, obscure glazed door to rear aspect.
In the Agents opinion this section of Sitting Room, Utility and Ground Floor Bathroom provides the opportunity for Annexe potential.
First Floor Landing
With return staircase from Entrance Hall, feature roof light with stained glass detail, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" maximum x 11' 10" maximum ( 3.94m maximum x 3.61m maximum )
Having window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" maximum into Entrance Area x 13' 1" maximum into recess ( 3.61m maximum into Entrance Area x 3.99m maximum into recess )
Having window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in bedroom furniture with hanging rails and shelving within.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" maximum x 16' 1" maximum ( 2.97m maximum x 4.90m maximum )
Having window to rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, fireplace with tiled hearth and display surround, built-in storage cupboard with shelving within.
Bedroom 4 9' 5" x 8' ( 2.87m x 2.44m )
Having window, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Having a high cistern WC, 'His & Hers' wash hand basins within a granite counter top with granite splashbacks and having vanity unit and shelving beneath. Corner shower cubicle with wall mounted mains fed power shower within. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating, wood panelling to approximately half height, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting, access to roof space. The Vendor informs the Agent that plumbing is in situ for the reinstatement of a bath.
To the front of the property gated access leads to the driveway which extends along the side of the property and provides ample off road parking and hardstanding for numerous vehicles as well as providing access to the Detached 2 Storey Coach House and Former Shop.
The property benefits from domestic gardens situated towards the rear of the plot which are predominantly laid to lawn, with flower and shrub borders. The gardens are enclosed by a mixture of fencing, hedging and wall and are served by external tap and lighting.
Former Shop 12' 9" maximum x 25' 7" maximum ( 3.89m maximum x 7.80m maximum )
Having a door to front aspect, dado rail, ceiling mounted lighting, an abundance of power points, 2 radiators, wall mounted Glow Worm gas central heating boiler, service door to rear aspect.
In the Agents opinion this former shop offers potential purchasers wishing to pursue a Commercial direction extreme scope and potential, subject to gaining the necessary planning permissions and consents from the relevant local authorities.
Detached Coach House
Ground Floor 11' 7" x 37' 11" ( 3.53m x 11.56m )
Having solid marble flooring, dado rail, exposed ceiling beams, ceiling mounted lighting, open flue and fireplace with fitted hearth and display surround.
First Floor 37' 8" maximum into recess x 11' 9" ( 11.48m maximum into recess x 3.58m )
Accessed via an external door and staircase leading to First Floor. Having wood laminate flooring, ceiling mounted lighting, fitted fireplace with hearth and display surround, 3 windows.
Former Stable 1 12' 2" x 8' ( 3.71m x 2.44m )
Currently providing storage space.
Former Stable 2 12' 6" x 6' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.01m )
Currently providing storage.
Former Stable 3
Currently used as a dog kennel.
Providing additional storage space.
Prospective purchasers are urged to view this truly unique detached property which combines a sizeable domestic family home with the added advantage of the 2 Storey Coach House and Former Stables situated towards the rear. In the Agents opinion these outbuildings offer the opportunity for a whole range of commercial possibilities subject to gaining the relevant planning permissions and consents. This, coupled with the Former Shop which sits adjacent to the property and offers a potential Annexe to the main domestic dwelling means that viewing comes highly recommended.
The Vendors have informed the Agent that at one time planning permission did exist for conversion of the Coach House to the rear, however, the Agent has not seen verification of this.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36635496.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.