5 bedroom detached house for saleRuddington Place, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG11
- Show home opening Saturday 14 April 2012
- Detached house from £349,995
- Approx. 1,763sqft
- 5 bedrooms, 2 with ensuites
- Double Garage
- Private Garden
- Separate Dining Room and Living Room
- Kitchen / breakfast area plus utility room
The Camberley is situated on the Ruddington Place development which is located on the former Becket School site. It is a stunning development providing an exceptional selection of spacious three, four and five bedroom homes, in a highly accessible and established location in Wilford. Plot 116 - The Camberley2 will form one of the first homes to be released in the first phase of development. It is a 5 bedroom detached home with integral double garage. The ground floor has a spacious lounge with french doors leading to the garden, a separate dining room, a kitchen/breakfast room with french doors to the garden, utility room and a cloakroom. The first floor has 5 bedrooms two with en suite shower rooms and a family bathroom.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 - all statements contained within this brochure have been provided in good faith and are understood to be accurate although cannot be guaranteed as we rely on information provided by others. Potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the validity of the information contained either by inspection or through their solicitors prior to any exchange of contracts to purchase. Services have not been tested and purchasers are recommended to undertake independent tests on all services and mechanical installations prior to exchange. Details correct at time of going to print.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36817145.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10001450A_1450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.