5 bedroom house for saleBatchelors Wood. Batchelors Way, Amersham, Buckinghamshire HP7 9AH
- NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast/family room
- 4 bathrooms
Amersham is a picturesque town offering a highly desirable blend of elegance, fine dining and superb schooling.
Just moments from Batchelors Wood heritage, culture and charm await. The Old Town with its Market Hall, coaching inns and discreet courtyards are some of the hidden gems just waiting to be discovered. Closer by, Amersham on the Hill offers a broad range of high street brands, amenities and coffee shops. Amersham's schools provide an excellent mix of state and independent establishments, such as the well renowed Dr Challoner's Grammar School for boys, less than a mile from Batchelors Wood.
Perfectly located for those needing easy access to the city, Amersham hosts both underground and national rail links close by. In addition, a flowing network of roads offers easy access to the M25 and other major routes.
Unrivalled in quality and location, Batchelors Wood promises to offer the ultimate signature of modern family living.
Behind each and every door is an abundance of space, with floods of natural light adding to generously proportioned rooms. Meticulously considered design in every square foot maximises both internal storage solutions, living space, outside vistas and access.
Each of these five bedroom homes will be constructed with the finest materials and attention to detail, whilst being complemented by the highest specification of interior fixtures and fittings.
The interior specification has been carefully considered,meticulously installed and beautifully finished.
Spacious entrance hallways lead effortlessly towards oak veneer doors to every room. Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware graces bathrooms and en-suites providing a timeless, relaxing and contemporary feel.
Well fitted kitchens feature stone work surfaces and the latest appliances, creating thoughtfully designed spaces for entertaining or as family rooms.
Batchelors Wood captures both the luxury and the practicalities you would expect from a modern family home with abundant attention to detail in every room.
SPECIFICATION FINISHES & FEATURES
- Gas central heating
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Aluminium bifold doors leading from kitchen/family room to garden
- Glazed oak veneer internal doors to lounge, dining room, study, family room/kitchen
- Oak veneer internal doors to remainder of house
- Chrome door furniture
- Oak staircase
- Stepped cornice to complement skirting and architrave to hall, lounge, dining room and first floor landing
- Open fire with hearth and surround
- Osborne fitted wardrobes to master suite and bedrooms 2, 3 & 4
- Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware to all bathrooms with Vado chrome fittings
- Porcelenosa full height tiling to bathroom walls
- Ceramic floor tiles to kitchen/family room and bathrooms
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Stone work surface to kitchen with matching upstand and splashback
- Appliance bank comprising single oven, combination oven/microwave with warming drawer, 5 ring gas hob, cooker hood and wine cooler.
- Chrome electrical fittings to ground floor
- Chrome heated towel rails to bathrooms
- Downlights to whole of ground floor, landings, wet rooms and master bedroom
- TV + BT points to all rooms except dining room and bathrooms
- TV points - Sky TV & HD ready
- Power & light to garage
- Waterproof external power socket
- Porch light
- Outside tap
- Turf to rear garden
- Turf & landscaping to front garden
- Paved patio area
- Tegula paving to driveway
Entrance Hall, Lounge, Study, Dining room, Cloak room, Kitchen/Family room, Utility room, 5 Bedrooms , 4 Bath/Shower rooms, Integral Garage and Gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36842222.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 326824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Amersham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.