3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNene Meadows, Sutton Bridge, Spalding
- Semi Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
Semi Detached House in cul de sac location with accommodation comprising: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom. With gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. Gardens with Garage.
Semi detached house attached to a bungalow offering ideal owner purchase or buy to let. Set in a cul de sac location within the village of Sutton Bridge. The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom. With gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. Gardens with Garage.
having half glazed UPVC entrance door with side screen, stairs to first floor, radiator, textured ceiling.
Lounge: 14' 3" max x 11' 8" max ( 4.34m max x 3.56m max )
having window to front, tiled fireplace having open grate currently with liner for gas fire, radiator, TV point, textured ceiling, central heating thermostat.
Kitchen/ Diner: 14' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.33m )
with a range of units at wall and base level with one and a half inset stainless steel sink, worktops and tiled splashback. Two windows to rear, plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler supplying radiators and domestic hot water systems. Radiator, understair storage cupboard. Half glazed UPVC door to side with access to garden. Laminate flooring, textured ceiling, fluorescent light.
First Floor Landing:
with stairs from entrance hall with window to side, built in airing cupboard, loft access, textured ceiling.
Bedroom 1: 10' 9" x 8' 6" max ( 3.28m x 2.59m max )
having window to rear, radiator, built in cupboard, textured ceiling.
Bedroom 2: 12' 1" x 8' 1" max ( 3.68m x 2.46m max )
with window to front, radiator, textured ceiling.
Bedroom 3: 9' 2" max x 6' 5" max ( 2.79m max x 1.96m max )
with window to front, radiator, textured ceiling.
having panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled splashback, window to rear, radiator. Textured ceiling, vinyl flooring.
The property has a foregarden laid to grass with borders. Gravelled driveway with shared access leading to Detached garage with up and over door, power and light. Patio area to the immediate rear of the property with border. Pathway leading down to further garden area with Garden Shed, small vegetable growing area and lawn with borders.
From the Market Place Long Sutton turn right and continue out along London Road into Bridge Road and proceed to Sutton Bridge. Continue through the village taking the last turning left before crossing the river. Follow the road round taking the left turning into Wharf Street then right into Nene Meadows.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36924138.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST102683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.