2 bedroom apartment for salePegasus Court (Paignton), Torquay Road, Paignton, TQ3 2TZ
- Communal Lounge with kitchen facilities
- Two Guest Suites
- Two Communal Laundry Rooms
- Cable TV (additional charges apply)
- PHOTOS SHOW GENERAL VIEW OF RETIREMENT DEVELOPMENT
- Restaurant facilities on certain days (lunchtime)
- 24 hour Emergency Careline system
- Rooftop observatory
- Two sun decks
Pegasus Court is a development of apartments designed for the retired and developed by Pegasus Retirement Homes plc. Facilities include an Estate Manager who sees to the day-to-day running of the development and can also be contacted in the event of an emergency. For periods when the Estate Manager is off-duty each property is linked to a 24 hour emergency call system. Each property includes an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, one, two or three bedrooms, and a select few have sea views. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 55 years.
A TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT, LOCATED AT THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING, BENEFITING FROM OWN SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACE
Front door leads to entrance hall with doors to all rooms.
Storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder with twin immersion heaters and slatted shelving. Second storage/coats cupboard with two shelves. Two ceiling light fittings. Slimline electric panel heater.
LIVING ROOM with 'Juliette' balcony
TV aerial point, telephone point. Night storage heater. Two ceiling light points and wall light points. Double window with 'Juliet' balcony. Emergency pull cord/speech unit. Door to:
Fully fitted with a range of wall and base units with work tops. Built-in electric cooker and hob with overhead extractor fan. Space for washer/dryer and refrigerator.
Fitted wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf over, further fitted drawers and cupboards.. Emergency pull cord. Storage heater. TV point.
Slimline electric panel heater. Cupboard with hanging rail and three shelves over.
Suite comprising low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and panel enclosed bath with electric shower over. Light/shaver point. Emergency pull cord. Wall mounted fan heater. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 43151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.