4 bedroom detached house for saleClifford Road, Bexhill-On-Sea
Offers in Region of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Period House
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Receptions
- 2 Bathrooms
- Plus warehouse space
- INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this characterful, detached period house located approximately 200 yards from Bexhill town centre. The accommodation comprises 4 bedrooms, bathroom and en suite bathroom, 3 reception rooms, kitchen and additional warehouse space.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this characterful, detached period house located approximately 200 yards from Bexhill town centre. The accommodation comprises 4 bedrooms, bathroom and en suite bathroom, 3 reception rooms, kitchen and additional warehouse space. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
with storage cupboards and single glazed double doors to entrance hall.
having staircase rising to first floor landing, understairs storage, double radiator, dado rail and picture rail.
Lounge 18' 2" x 10' 11" ( 5.54m x 3.33m )
double aspect window to front, timber fireplace surround, gas fire, picture rail, display shelves and feature coving
Dining Room 18' 11" x 12' ( 5.77m x 3.66m )
with picture rail and coat shelves, dado rail, 2 ceiling roses and window to front aspect.
Kitchen 18' x 9' 5" ( 5.49m x 2.87m )
fitted with range of wall and base units incorporating sink and drainer, gas hob, electric oven, space and plumbing for dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, door to rear elevation giving access to outside storage area, door and 2 front windows.
with wall mounted gas boiler, stainless steel sink and drainer, window to side aspect, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Drawing Room/library 34' 3" x 18' 3" ( 10.44m x 5.56m )
with high ceiling and benefiting from fireplaces at both ends, with 3 ceiling roses, coving, dado rail, picture rail, 2 double radiators, door through to hall 2, further door to cloakroom.
having low level w.c. wash hand basin and window to side aspect.
Hall 2 49' x 17' 10" ( 14.94m x 5.44m )
having 13'0 high ceiling and benefiting from door to side elevation, partitioned lobby area with access to hall 3 leading through to workshop.
Workshop 19' 3" x 8' 7" ( 5.87m x 2.62m )
3 windows to side aspect, having workshop space and fire exit
Hall 3 32' 5" x 17' 11" ( 9.88m x 5.46m )
benefiting from windows to side aspect.
Please note that the walls have been partitioned for workshop and side aspect.
First Floor Landing
stairs rising to first floor landing having dado rail, 2 radiators, ceiling coving, double aspect window to front.
Bedroom One 17' 10" x 11' 11" ( 5.44m x 3.63m )
having window to front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator, door to en suite.
En Suite Bathroom
having window to side aspect, low level w.c. wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and part tiled walls
Bedroom Two 17' 11" x 12' 2" ( 5.46m x 3.71m )
having windows to front and side aspects and radiator.
further stairs rising to bedroom three from the landing.
Bedroom Three 18' 7" x 11' 9" ( 5.66m x 3.58m )
having window to rear aspect, radiator and door to roof terrace.
Boxroom/linen Store Room
With shelves for cases and linen and a step ladder for access to the loft.
Bedroom Four 11' 11" x 18' 2" ( 3.63m x 5.54m )
having radiator and door leading to roof terrace.
having window from first floor landing, giving access to loft storage space.
comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c. bidet, radiator, tilt and turn window to rear giving access to roof terrace, ceramic tiled flooring.
with shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and glass blocks to rear aspect.
having external power points, far reaching views to the South Downs, being fenced and brick surround and pot plants.
arranged as 2 areas, one as a garden with footpath and the other as off road parking for 2 vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36954725.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS103211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.