4 bedroom detached house for saleBassleton Lane, Thornaby
Offers in Region of
- Gas Central Heating - Double Glazing
- Four Bedrooms - 3 Bathrooms / Shower Rooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Surrounding Well Maintained Gardens - Substantial Parking And Garage
- Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- VENDOR TO PAY STAMP DUTY SUBJECT TO T'S & C'S
We have great pleasure in offering to the Sales Market this beautiful individual detached family home occupying a generous site with well maintained established surrounding . The property is tastefully decorated throughout and has parking to accomodate multiple cars aswell as a detached garage. The property is warmed by gas central heating and log burner in Lounge. Double glazed windows
Briefly comprising of :-
Hallway - Lounge -Dining Room - Extensive Fitted kitchen/breakfast room - Shower room/wc - Purpose built Extension that can be used as either a granny flat or to be adapted for your own personal needs with its own access and shower room - Four generous first floor bedrooms - Spacious family bathroom with separate shower.
Located close to all local amenities, ( town centre only a short stroll away) schooling and transport links (A66 and A19 both close by for todays everyday commuter) Highly regarded area approached from The Green in Thornaby
**** VENDOR TO PAY STAMP DUTY SUBJECT TO T'S&C'S ****
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37025306.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2128265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northgate Estate Agents & Property Management, Stockton-on-Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.