7 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLancaster Avenue, Sefton Park, Liverpool, L17
- Substantial Seven Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Three Bright and Spacious Reception Rooms
- Generously Sized Fully Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Convenient Utility Area & Large Storage Cellar
- Seven Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Two Three Piece Family Bathroom Suites
- Off Road Parking to the Front Elevation
- Laid to Lawn Garden and Patio Area to Rear
Standing proudly on Lancaster Avenue in the highly popular community of Sefton Park, L17 is this impressive seven bedroom semi detached residence brought exclusively to the sales market by Move Residential. This period property exudes character and retains many original features throughout, lending to its appeal. Approached via a flagged frontage providing off road parking, the property greets you with a smart entrance hallway that guides you through this delightful accommodation. There are three generously sized reception rooms each awash with natural light and boasting wood style laminate flooring throughout and decorative cornices. These versatile rooms provide an enviable family living space, formal dining area and alternative sitting room, and offer a wonderful setting for entertaining and receiving guests. Furthermore, there is a substantial dining kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units, a variety of integrated appliances, and plentiful work surface space. Additionally, there is a convenient utility room and access to a generously sized cellar currently utilised as a storage area. To the first floor, there is the first of two family bathroom suites and four well proportioned double bedrooms. As you ascend to the second floor, there is an additional three piece family bathroom suite and a further three generously sized double bedrooms. This remarkable property offers the potential to provide an ideal rental property or a truly desirable family home. Externally, there is a garage providing additional storage space, and a laid to lawn garden and patio area to the rear, providing an excellent recreational area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6083517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.