3 bedroom mobile home for saleReam Hills Caravan Park, Weeton
- NG NEWLY BUILT DETACHED LAKESIDE HOLIDAY LODGES
- FABULOUS VIEWS ACROSS THE LAKE
- OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING KITCHEN
- 2/3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS - 2 BATHROOMS
- LARGE DECKED TERRACE AND GARDEN AREAS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
ENTRANCE UPVC double glazed front door into open plan living dining kitchen. Airing cupboard off the inner hall.
LIVING DINING KITCHEN 19' 11" x 19' 3" (6.09m x 5.87m) UPVC double glazed windows with excellent views of the lake and French windows onto the decked terrace. Large dining area and living area with contemporary fireplace and wall mounted TV. Two radiators, comprehensive range of modern wall and base units with wood effect laminate work surfaces, integral dishwasher, fridge freezer, electric oven, gas hob, illuminated overhead extractor, wood effect vinyl flooring, stainless steel sink with drainer. Door into inner hallway. Storage cupboard off this room.
BATHROOM 9' 3" x 5' 7" (2.82m x 1.71m) Opaque UPVC window to the side, 3 piece white suite comprising; WC, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower and glass screen, half tiled walls, tile effect vinyl flooring, radiator.
BEDROOM 1 9' 3" x 9' 6" (2.83m x 2.92m) UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted bedroom furniture, double radiator, door into;
EN SUITE 5' 7" x 7' 4" (1.71m x 2.24m) (L shaped room.) Opaque UPVC window to the side, 3 piece white suite comprising; wash hand basin, large shower cubicle with glass doors and WC, tile effect vinyl flooring, radiator, half tiled walls.
BEDROOM 2 9' 7" x 9' 4" (2.93m x 2.86m) Recessed fitted wardrobes, UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted bedroom furniture and radiator.
BEDROOM 3 6' 5" x 11' 4" (1.96m x 3.47m) UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted bedroom furniture, radiator.
EXTERNAL Off road parking spaces to the rear, garden area and large decked terrace with hot tub.
OTHER DETAILS Site fees are £3,750 (incl VAT) per annum, payable 1st March
Offered with a 40 year license (conditions apply)
A small proportion of council tax may be payable to Fylde Council
Services; LPG gas (piped), water & electricity metered individually
Hot tubs and decking are extras and can be quoted for separately
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37087878.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101444000506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by IMOVE, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.