1 bedroom flat for saleTown Lane, Rockingham, Rotherham, S61 4LN
Offers in Region of
- Entry Phone
- Investment Opportunity
- Second Floor appartment
- Communal Garden
Superbly appointed one bedroom second floor flat requiring an immediate internal inspection to fully appreciate the standard throughout offering very attractive contemporary accommodation for the first time buyer. The property is positioned upon Town Lane with quite stunning balcony views over countryside. Presented to a good standard, the property has a gas central heating system and double glazing with accommodation comprising communal entrance with security intercom system, private hallway, spacious lounge with front balcony, fitted kitchen, one bedroom, well appointed bathroom and communal lawn gardens. Call 2Roost today to book your viewing 01142878696
* Entrance Vestibule
Accessed by intercom which leads to the Communal Entrance Hallway with steps rising to the second floor.
* Kitchen: 2.16m x 3.86m (7' 1" x 12' 8")
Front facing double glazed window with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating the stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and electric hob and split level electric oven and above the hob is an extractor hood. The kitchen is fitted with an attractive range of wall, base and drawer units and there is space and plumbing for washing machine. Central heating radiator, built-in airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and the boiler supplying the hot water and central heating systems and coving to ceiling.
* Bathroom: 2.18m x 1.68m (7' 2" x 5' 6")
* Bedroom: 3.38m x 3.28m (11' 1" x 10' 9")
Rear facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
* Lounge: 3.28m x 4.17m (10' 9" x 13' 8")
Front facing double glazed tilt and slide patio door which leads to the balcony. Television connection point, central heating radiator, telephone point and coving to ceiling.
* Store: 1.02m x 2.79m (3' 4" x 9' 2")
Housing fridge/washer with a rear facing window and light.
Lovely seating area with open views.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is years.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37268646.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.