5 bedroom detached house for saleManor Farm Court, Leconfield
Withdrawn from Market
- Individual design in a select location
- 5 large double bedrooms +3 bath/shower rooms
- Extended to the rear
- Stunning open plan kitchen/dining/living area
- 2 further reception rooms plus a study
- Very large master bedroom with fitted furniture and ensuite with walk-in shower
- Utility room and downstairs cloakroom
- Beverley 2.5 miles south
- Beautiful rear garden
- Double garage and large driveway for multiple vehicles
"Spacious" does not come close to describing this stunning, attractive, individual, 5 bedroom, 3 reception, 3 bathroom, family home where each room has been generously designed to create larger than average living space. Located in a quiet courtyard of select, individually designed properties (built circa 1998) and situated off a country road; the beautiful home offers the chance to live in an attractive village on the outskirts of Beverley with easy access to the A164 as well as the nearby Arram railway station ( 1.5 miles) on the Hull to Scarborough railway line.
The property is approached from a driveway with ample parking space for multiple vehicles and on entering the hallway it is clear to see that this home offers copious living accommodation to include: a large front reception room; a study; a separate lounge with french windows overlooking the rear garden; a downstairs cloakroom and a large open plan kitchen /dining / living area. This includes a bespoke kitchen with an extensive range of cream hi gloss fitted base and eye level units, granite worktops and integrated appliances as well as a fabulous 7 ring,multi oven range cooker. The kitchen opens to an extensive dining area leading to asitting area with tri fold doors which open on to a raised, decked area; all in all a fantastic entertainment space. There is a utility room off the kitchen and rear access to the garage. Upstairs there is a larger than average landing opening to 5 double bedrooms, two of which have their own en suites. There is a separate family bathroom with a four piece suite to include a bidet. The beautiful, well tended rear garden has well stocked borders and a lawn as well as high lockable gate to the side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37289931.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6104166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Brooks (Ltd), York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.