3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Terrace, TS12
- UPVC CONSERVATORY
- KITCHEN WITH ATTRACTIVE RANGE OF FITTED UNITS
- RECENT BATHROOM SUITE
- WELL STOCKED REAR GARDEN THAT TAKES FULL ADVANTAGE OF THE OPEN ASPECTS
- INTERNAL INSPECTION ESSENTIAL
- EXUDING CHARM & CHARACTER
- PLEASANT LOCATION
THE ACCOMMODATION BRIEFLY COMPRISES:
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: uPVC door
LOUNGE: 22'3 x 9'10 max Living Flame gas fire incorporated into Attractive surround, uPVC double glazed window, radiator, 2 radiators, uPVC French doors with Vertical blind, under stair storage
CONSERVATORY: 10' x 9'10 uPVC roller blinds, laminate wood floor, double radiator
KITCHEN: 12'5 x 6'9 Coloured inset sink unit with mixer taps, comprehensive range of wall, base units & drawers with laminate work tops & tiled surrounds, plumbing for automatic washing machine, stainless steel extraction hood, uPVC double glazed window with Vertical blinds, uPVC double glazed stable door
BEDROOM: 13'7 x 8'4 ceiling cornice, uPVC double glazed window, radiator, store cupboard
BATHROOM/W.C: uPVC cladding, low level W.C., wash hand basin & vanity unit, panel bath, electric shower with glazed side screen, chrome towel radiator, uPVC double glazed window, extractor fan.
LANDING: spindle staircase, first floor access if required
BEDROOM 1: 13'6 x 12' eaves store, uPVC double glazed window with extensive views, radiator, access to bedroom 2
BEDROOM 2: 12'9 x 7'3 uPVC double glazed window with views, double radiator, wall cupboard houses gas combi, eaves store
REAR GARDEN: enclosed patio, lawn with variety of shrubs, open views, timber shed
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37313133.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKE609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inglebys Estate Agents, Saltburn-By-The-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.