3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale153 Kingsley Road, Kingswinford, West Midlands
- * Extended traditional 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- * Highly sought after location ideal for Glynne/Summerhill schools
- * Spacious lounge & spacious separate dining room
- * Fitted cloakroom, extended breakfast kitchen, bathroom
- * Single garage, driveway, gardens at rear adjoining woods
- * Enjoying centrally heated & double glazed accommodation
The accommodation has the benefit of gas fired radiator central heating and complimented by sealed unit double glazing and the gardens at the rear adjoin the woods. A full and early inspection is recommended to avoid disappointment.
Extended Lounge (rear)
20' 3" x 12' (8' 8" min) (6.17m x 3.66m (2.64min))
Separate Dining Room (front)
12' 10" x 12' 6" (3.91m x 3.81m)
Breakfast Kitchen (rear)
18' 4" x 9' 2" (7' 1" min) (5.59m x 2.79m (2.16min)
Bedroom One (front)
13' 1" x 12' 10" (3.99m x 3.91m)
Bedroom Two (rear)
12' x 11' 1" (3.66m x 3.38m)
Bedroom Three (rear)
8' 7" x 9' (2.62m x 2.74m)
7' x 6' 10" (2.13m x 2.08m)
16' 5" x 7' 10" (5.00m x 2.39m)
At rear adjoining woods.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37452818.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2510057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Cole , Kingswinford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.