3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChurch Road, Wimbotsham, King's Lynn
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- 23' Lounge, Kitchen & Conservatory/Breakfast Area
- Gardens & Ample Parking
- Outbuilding with potential to be Annex/Garage (stp)
NO ONWARD CHAIN! OFFERED WITH AN OUTBUILDING WITH POTENTIAL FOR AN ANNEX/LARGE GARAGE (STP) Set in the SOUGHT AFTER village of Wimbotsham, just outside Downham Market with a MAIN LINE TRAIN STATION, is this spacious end of terrace cottage with 3 bedrooms, garden & ample off road parking.
NO ONWARD CHAIN! Set in the SOUGHT AFTER village of Wimbotsham, just outside Downham Market with a MAIN LINE TRAIN STATION, is this spacious end of terrace cottage with 3 bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, gardens and ample off road parking. There is also an outbuilding with potential to be an annexe/garage (stp)
Double Glazed Entrance Door To
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 4" max x 12' 5" max narrowing to 5' 3" min ( 4.98m max x 3.78m max narrowing to 1.60m min )
Three UPVC double glazed windows. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurface over and incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Built in oven and hob with extractor over. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Door to Lounge. Opening to Conservatory/Breakfast area with door to Shower Room
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash handbasin and low level w.c. Space for washing machine. Storage cupboard. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Lounge / Diner 23' 6" max x 12' 11" max into recess narrowing to 10' 2" min ( 7.16m max x 3.94m max into recess narrowing to 3.10m min )
Four UPVC double glazed windows. Feature fireplace. Exposed beams. Three radiators. Wooden floor. Stairs to first floor with cupboard under.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space. Storage cupboard. Doors to Bedrooms & Bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window. Wooden floor. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 5' 7" ( 2.92m x 1.70m )
UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 6' 11" ( 2.54m x 2.11m )
UPVC double glazed window. Wooden floor. Radiator.
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a panelled bath with shower over, wash handbasin and low level w.c. Part tiled walls. Wooden floor.
Potential Annexe/ Garage
Divided into two areas:
Area 1 12' 9" x 9' 6" + door recess ( 3.89m x 2.90m + door recess )
Area 2 12' 8" plus recess x 12' 2" ( 3.86m plus recess x 3.71m )
Outside - Front
There is a gravelled driveway area with double gates leading to the rear and entrance.
Outside - Rear
A shingled area leads to the Potential Garage/Potential Annexe. The garden is enclosed by fencing and is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs. There is a further shingled area leading around to the oil tank and shed.
Wimbotsham is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. It is situated close to the River Great Ouse, 2 km (1.2 mi) north of the town of Downham Market, 18 km (11 mi) south of the town of King’s Lynn, and 60 km (37 mi) west of the city of Norwich. It has many village amenities including a primary school, church, village hall, shop and post office and public house. The nearby town of Downham Market has a wealth of shops, leisure facilities and amenities as well as a main line railway station to Cambridge and Kings Cross.
From our town centre office bear left at the Clocktower straight over the mini roundabout bearing left onto Lynn Road, continue along the road for some distance and turn left signposted Stow Bridge and Wimbotsham opposite the petrol station. Follow the road into the village of Wimbotsham and at the sharp right bend turn right onto Church Road where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37507122.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM106223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.