4 bedroom bungalow for saleBack Leeming, Oxenhope, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD22
- Detached bungalow
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Lower ground floor office / annex
- Retaining many period features
- Gated access, driveway, garage and private garden
- Views over the Worth Valley
An extended detached bungalow with four bedrooms, two receptions rooms and fantastic views over the Worth Valley. There is also a useful lower ground floor office/annex that offers an ideal environment to work from home.
Situated in the Back Leeming area of Oxenhope, Lea Hill offers well presented family accommodation in private, gated grounds with the added benefit of a lower ground floor office/annex that would be ideal for those that work from home. The property offers flexible accommodation over one floor and combines many character features with the modern day convenience of Sealed Unit Double Glazing and Gas Fired Heating. The property stands in good sized well stocked private gardens with large driveway and double Garage. From its elevated position the property enjoys extensive views over the surrounding countryside.
Delightfully situated on the outskirts of this popular village yet within comfortable walking distance of the local amenities therein which include an everyday store, popular first school, sports facilities and clubs, public houses etc. For those wishing to commute there are access links to Halifax and the motorway network, Bradford, Leeds and the East Lancashire conurbation, with Keighley town centre offering first class shopping facilities only five miles distant which also has links by road and rail the major towns and cities of West Yorkshire.
Leave Keighley via South Street and Halifax Road. At the mini roundabout in Cross Roads turn right towards Haworth. Continue down Lees Lane and turn left into Hebden Road. Follow the road for approximately two miles to the roundabout in Oxenhope and turn left into Station Road. Continue to the end of Station Road where it runs into Denholme Road. Continue up Denholme Road and take the first right into Back Leeming. The property can be seen immediately on the right identified by a For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37582041.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEI110189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.