Bar / Nightclub for saleBideford, Devon
Offers in Region of
- Business for sale
Bideford is the administrative centre of the Torridge area and has a static population in the order of 13,000. Barnstaple, the sub-regional centre of North Devon, lies approximately 9 miles to the east, with access along the North Devon Link Road to the M5 at Tiverton. Barnstaple has a static population in the order of 25,000 with a shopping catchment population of 141,000.
The property is situated within Lower Gunstone, just off the busy pedestrianised area of Mill Street. Lower Gunstone is also located close to the Towns High Street via New Street. There are assorted retail, leisure and office users within the immediate vicinity.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being of three storey construction under a pitched slate roof, the substantial Town Centre premises is currently configured as a ground floor bar of circa 900 sq.ft (84 sq.m) with a former nightclub at first floor level providing circa 1,930 sq.ft (179 sq.m) with additional mezzanine floor. There is further roof space which is accessed via an external staircase. To the side of the property is a car parking / yard area.
Our clients are inviting offers for the Freehold interest.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
Double doors from street to inner lobby
GIA 892 sq.ft (83 sq.m) Max width 20`9 (6.30 m) max Depth 43`0 (13.10 m) Return bar servery, rear kitchen, ladies / disabled toilet, gents toilet
GIA 1,930 sq.ft (179 sq.m) Max width 25`3 (7.70 m) max depth 76`5 (23.30 m) plus additional mezzanine floor, rear toilets, fire exit to external staircase
Within roof space accessed via external staircase
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-37612323.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JD Commercial, Devon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.