5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Harbury, Duxbury Park, Chorley, Preston
- Last three plots remaining on The Harbury
- Beautifully appointed five bedroom detached
- Open plan kitchen / dining / family room with French doors onto garden
- Spacious lounge / utility room / cloakroom
- Master suite with dressing area and en suite
- Integral double garage and gardens
The Harbury is a beautifully appointed five bedroom detached home with integral double garage. The ground floor has an open plan kitchen / dining /family room with French doors to the garden, a spacious lounge with bay window, utility room and cloakroom. One the first floor is the master suite with dressing area and an en suite. Bedroom two also has an en suite whilst bedroom three and four and a bathroom complete this floor. Bedroom five, a hobby room and a shower room occupy the entire second floor.
Property ref: 121_2694_3985843
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-37698777.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3985843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancasters Estate Agents, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.