3 bedroom penthouse for saleLatitude House, Royal Wharf, London
- Duplex Penthouse
- 3 bed, 3 bath
- 1333 Sq. Ft.
- Easterly views to the River
- Wrap around terrace 213 Sq. Ft
- Under 5 Mins walk to Station
- Residents Leisure facilities
- Allocated parking
Absolutely Stunning.. Welcome to Latitude House, Hastings are pleased to the market five exclusive riverside duplex penthouses located in Royal Wharf, E16. This particular unit offers 1333 Sq.Ft of luxurious accommodation comprising three double bedroom, three bathrooms an large reception offering wrap around terrace with fantastic views.
The development is due for completion in Q4 2017.
Royal Wharf offers 500m of River Thames frontage with waterfront F&B, restaurants, bars and High street shopping.
Residents will enjoy a luxurious Clubhouse with indoor heated pool, gym, steam room.
Within 5 minutes walk to Pontoon Dock tube station
10min walk to upcoming Custom House Crossrail station & Excel (biggest convention centre in London)-
Approximate 4min to London City Airport with flights to all European cities within 1-3 hours & to/from New York USA- within 6 hours
Approx. 12min to Canary Wharf where over 100,000 professionals work-
Near upcoming Asia Business Park where over 20,000 new jobs will be created, Approx. 7min to Zone 1 Liverpool Street by Crossrail!
Property ref: 121_707_3988089
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37785237.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3988089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hastings International, Rotherhithe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.