2 bedroom penthouse for saleLatitude House, Royal Wharf, London
- Duplex Penthouse
- 2 bed, 3 bath
- 1193 Sq. Ft.
- Southerly Views to the River
- Wrap around terrace 213 Sq. Ft
- Under 5 Mins walk to Station
- Residents Leisure facilities
- Allocated parking
Absolutely Stunning.. Welcome to Latitude House, Hastings are pleased to the market five exclusive riverside duplex penthouses located in Royal Wharf, E16. This particular unit offers 1193 Sq.Ft of luxurious accommodation comprising two double bedrooms, three bathrooms and a large reception offering wrap around terrace with fantastic views.
The development is due for completion in Q4 2017.
Royal Wharf offers 500m of River Thames frontage with waterfront F&B, restaurants, bars and High street shopping.
Residents will enjoy a luxurious Clubhouse with indoor heated pool, gym, steam room.
Within 5 minutes walk to Pontoon Dock tube station
10min walk to upcoming Custom House Crossrail station & Excel (biggest convention centre in London)-
Approximate 4min to London City Airport with flights to all European cities within 1-3 hours & to/from New York USA- within 6 hours
Approx. 12min to Canary Wharf where over 100,000 professionals work-
Near upcoming Asia Business Park where over 20,000 new jobs will be created, Approx. 7min to Zone 1 Liverpool Street by Crossrail!
Property ref: 121_707_3988091
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37790463.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3988091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hastings International, Rotherhithe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.