6 bedroom detached house for saleStradbroke Drive, Chigwell, Essex IG7
- MAGNIFICENT DETACHED RESIDENCE
- SIX BEDROOMS, FOUR BATHROOMS
- FULLY INTEGRATED HIGH SPEC KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST BAR AND SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE, STUDY AND STUNNING CONSERVATORY
- SECOND FLOOR COMPRISING FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS TWO ENSUITES AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- TWO FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS ON TOP FLOOR WITH LUXURY BATHROOM
- GRAND ENTRANCE HALLWAY, PORCELAIN FLOORING, SOLID WALNUT INTERNAL DOORS AND FINISHINGS
- IMMACULATE GARDEN WITH PATIO AREA
- GATED DRIVEWAY AND INTEGRAL GARAGE
- SHORT DISTANCE FROM LOCAL SHOPS, BISTROS AND TUBE STATION
Magnificent six bedroom detached house set in the heart of Chigwell. This contemporary house is presented to an extremely high standard, boasting luxury fixtures and fittings throughout. Set over three floors with over 3,000 sqft this property comprises of a beautiful grand entrance hallway with porcelain flooring and solid oak doors.
The spacious fully integrated high spec kitchen features a breakfast bar and a separate utility room, coupled with the double integral garage which provides an abundance of storage within the property.
Benefitting from a separate guest lounge and a generously sized reception room with beautiful views of the garden. One of the most impressive features of this house is it's stunning all-glass conservatory with pitched roof and French Doors leading out to the patio.
Four double bedrooms on the first floor and a further two on the second, all fashionably decorated. The grand master bedroom offers built-in wardrobes and a deluxe en suite with stand alone bath and separate shower. Bedroom Two also encloses fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room. A family bathroom on the first floor includes both bath and shower. The second floor has restricted height areas around the perimeter, but with plenty of floor space these two bedrooms and second family bathroom are definitely not lacking the contemporary feel throughout the rest of the property.
Exhibiting an immaculate garden and patio at the rear and secure gated driveway at the front, this property is a must-see. Just a short distance from local boutiques, bistros and tube station.
EPC - C (73)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunt Property Services Ltd, Woodford Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.