3 bedroom link detached house for saleHeghbrok Way, Bognor Regis
- Link-Detached House
- Separate Lounge/Breakfast Area & Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Ground Floor WC
- Garage & Off Road Parking
A three bed, EXTENDED link-detached house with ground floor WC, driveway & garage located close to ALDWICK. Features include a lounge, kitchen, breakfast area & dining area, double glazing & warm air central heating.
This extended, three bed, link-detached house with ground floor WC, garage & off road parking. The property is located on the outskirts of the seaside town of Bognor Regis town. Aldwick has many shops, great bus links & it's own beautiful beach. On the ground floor you will find a WC, lounge, kitchen, breakfast area, dining area & on the first floor are three bedrooms & a bathroom. Other features include double glazing & warm air central heating. The front garden has a driveway which provides parking for one car & the rear garden is secluded with rear access to the garage. Call us today to book your appointment to this property internally.
Entrance Hall 7' x 3' 5" ( 2.13m x 1.04m )
Double glazed door to side, tiled floor, doors to ground floor WC & lounge.
Ground Floor Wc 6' 2" x 2' 7" ( 1.88m x 0.79m )
Single glazed, frosted window to front, WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back & tiled floor.
Lounge 20' 1" x 12' 8" ( 6.12m x 3.86m )
Stairs to first floor landing with storage cupboard below. Double glazed bay window to front, fireplace with electric fire, telephone point. TV point, under stairs storage cupboard & door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen which opens into the breakfast area comprises of a range of base & wall mounted cupboards & drawers with work surfaces, sink & drainer unit, space for cooker with cooker hood over, space & plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, space for tall standing fridge/freezer & cupboard housing warm air central heating boiler.
Breakfast Area 14' 9" x 6' 1" ( 4.50m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window & double glazed French doors on to the rear garden. Single glazed door to side with single glazed windows alongside. Wooden laminate flooring & opening to separate dining room.
Dining Area 8' 5" x 7' 6" ( 2.57m x 2.29m )
Wooden laminated flooring. (This space was once part of the Lounge)
First Floor Landing
Single glazed window to side, access to loft space, airing cupboard with slatted wooden shelving & housing hot water cylinder & doors to all first floor rooms.
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe with shelf & hanging rail & TV point
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 8' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe with shelf & hanging rail & TV point.
Bedroom 3 7' 2" x 6' 9" ( 2.18m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to front & TV point.
Bathroom 6' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.03m x 2.03m )
Frosted double glazed window to side, bath with mixer tap & shower over, WC wash hand basin, tiling, shaver point & extractor fan.
Garage 17' 2" x 8' 9" ( 5.23m x 2.67m )
Metal up & over door. Storage in roof space. Power & Light. Door with window to the rear garden.
Driveway for one vehicle, laid to lawn & some plant & shrub borders.
Enclosed by timber panel fencing, paved patio area but mostly laid to lawn with established plant & shrub borders, door to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG103808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.