2 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Eye, Cambridgeshire, PE6
- Lounge with bay window and feature fireplace
- Refitted kitchen/diner
- Sitting room
- Separate utility room and WC
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Luxury 4 piece bathroom off bedroom 1
- Low maintenance garden to the rear
- Situated in the popular village of Eye
- No upward chain - quick move possible
- Internal viewing a must!
Lounge 13'0 x 11'3 (3.96m x 3.43m)
Solid wood front door. Double glazed bay window to the front. Radiator. Cast iron feature fireplace. Stripped wooden floorboards.
Kitchen/Dining Room 13'0 x 11'2 (3.96m x 3.40m)
Range of fitted base and wall units with wooden work surfaces. Inset contemporary 4 ring gas hob with extractor over and built in electric oven. Built in microwave. Space for fridge/freezer. Inset ceramic sink with mix tap. Double glazed window to the rear. Breakfast bar. Tiled flooring. Built in understairs storage cupboard.
Sitting Room 11'9 x 6'5 (3.58m x 1.96m)
Double glazed double doors to the side. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Wall mounted gas fired combination boiler. Tiled flooring.
Low flush WC and corner pedestal wash hand basin. Window to the side. Tiled flooring.
Access to loft space.
Bedroom 2 14'10 x 11'2 (4.52m x 3.40m)
Two double glazed windows to the front. Radiator. Built in wardrobe with hanging space and shelving. Built in overstairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 14'10 x 11'2 (4.52m x 3.40m)
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Built in wardrobe with hanging space and shelving. Stripped wooden floorboards. Built in overstairs storage cupboard.
Off bedroom 1. Four piece suite comprising luxury bath with surround and mixer tap, contemporary wash hand basin, low flush WC and walk in built in shower area with glass shower screen and shower over and separate hand held hower attachment. Tiled splash areas. Tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the rear. Heated towel rail. Inset halogen spot lighting.
Rear garden mainly laid to paving with gravelled borders and beds. Timber decked area. Gated access to shared pathway between the property and the neighbouring property to the front. Front with fenced surround and gated pathway to front door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37867325.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Hitchin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.