3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAtherton Road,Leyland,PR25
Offers in Region of
- 3 bedroom semi detached in popular cul de sac
- upvc double glazing and gas central heating
- modern fitted kitchen
- attractive bathroom
- three nice size bedrooms
- gardenms front and rear
- drive to the front for off road parking
- a well presented family home offered with no onward chain
- Viewing essential to appreciate.
Solicitor Direct are delighted to offer for sale this Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property situated in a cul-de-sac location within a popular residential area of Leyland. The property briefly comprises of hallway, lounge, dining kitchen with sliding doors onto south facing rear garden. To the first floor are three bedrooms, two of which have built in wardrobes, family bathroom. Benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, gardens, driveway leading to single garage, recently had new sofits and roof. Viewing Recommended.
Double glazed front door, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 4.73m x 3.41m (15'6' x 13'1)
Double glazed bay window to front, gas fire with surround, two wall light points, ceiling rose, coving to ceiling, tv aerial point and telephone point
Dining Kitchen 4.95m x 3.41m (16'2 x 11'2)
Range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces incorporating sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven and hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer, space for washing machine and dishwasher, larder cupboard housing the boiler, part tiled walls, laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed window to rear, double glazed sliding door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to boarded loft via drop down ladder, radiator, storage cupboard, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 3.54m x 2.94m (11'7' x 9'7) to front of robes
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes to two walls, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.07m X 3.02m ( 10'0 x 9'10) to front of robes
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes to one wall, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Three 2.59m x 1.96m
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, coving to ceiling, part tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Laid to lawn with flower beds, driveway providing parking for several cars, double gates leading to rear garden
South facing garden laid mainly to lawn, patio area, external tap, security light. Access door to garage.
Single garage with large door to front.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37879250.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bol. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Solicitor Direct, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.