4 bedroom barn conversion for saleGrange Road, Wendling, Dereham
- Impressive barn conversion
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Bespoke kitchen
- Wood burning stove
- Open plan living space
- Generous gardens
An impressive barn conversion, elegantly finished to an extremely high standard by a local company. Of brick and timber elevations under a tiled roof, the barn provides excellent contemporary family accommodation with many luxurious features.
An impressive barn conversion, elegantly finished to an extremely high standard by a local company. Of brick and timber elevations under a tiled roof, the barn provides excellent contemporary family accommodation with many luxurious features. Two of the four spacious bedrooms are en-suite and three of the bedrooms open out through French doors onto an enclosed, fossil stoned courtyard and seating area. The bespoke Kitchen of oak, with complementary granite work surfaces, includes fitted appliances and range style cooker, while the open plan living space incorporates a wood burning stove and enjoys a south easterly aspect, overlooking the expansive decked area, which is fitted with numerous sunken lights, generous garden and farmland beyond. Standing in a rural location on the edge of the village of Wendling the property is ideally situated for access to the renowned market town of Dereham, as well as the A47, giving direct access to the county capital of Norwich to the east. The property is fully double glazed with gas fired underfloor heating, supplied from an independent underground tank and water from a newly installed borehole, sky wired into each of the TV points, smoke alarms throughout and is also alarmed.
With natural tiled floor, and loft access.
Stainless steel sink unit with storage cupboards under and further cream base units with storage cupboards over to one wall. Cupboard housing boiler. Space for washing machine and freezer.
This open plan room includes:
Kitchen 29' 5" x 14' 7" ( 8.97m x 4.45m )
Fitted bespoke oak kitchen with units to two walls, having granite work surfaces over. Inset sink unit. Island unit with granite work surface, inset sink, further cupboards, wine rack and breakfast bar. Appliances include a fitted dishwasher, microwave, fridge and range style cooker with extractor hood over. The floor in the kitchen area is tiled with natural stone
Living Space 29' 5" x 11' 8" ( 8.97m x 3.56m )
An impressive open plan living area with full height windows to one wall overlooking the deck, garden and farmland beyond. Two sets of French doors lead onto the decking. Wood burning stove on pamment hearth, fitted storage cupboard, stairs leading to the first floor, and access to the Bedroom Hall.
This hall leads to the three ground floor bedrooms, has a half vaulted and beamed ceiling, three roof lights and access to a loft storage area.
Fitted with a contemporary white suite comprising a bath, Mira shower in cubicle, wash basin with large storage cupboard under, mirror and shaver point over, wc.
Bedroom Four 11' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.38m x 3.20m )
With French doors leading to the courtyard, vaulted and beamed ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.18m )
With French doors leading to the courtyard, vaulted and beamed ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.94m x 3.25m )
With French doors to the courtyard, vaulted and heavily beamed ceiling.
With white suite comprising Mira shower in large cubicle, washbasin, mirror, light and shaver point. Tall chrome towel rail.
A landing area with roof light gives access to the:
Master Bedroom 19' 1" x 14' 8" ( 5.82m x 4.47m )
A spacious bedroom with roof lights to the front and rear aspects and further window to the side aspect, fitted wardrobe cupboard. Central ceiling beam.
With white suite comprising bath with Mira shower and screen over, wash basin on contemporary washstand, with mirror, shelving, shaver point and lights over. Wc.
The barn is approached via a wide gravel drive leading to gravelled parking for several vehicles and to the outbuilding which provides open bay garaging with workshop and store alongside. To this aspect of the barn there is a part walled courtyard style garden also accessed from the three ground floor bedrooms. The majority of the garden lies to the rear of the barn and is lawned with a raised deck area adjoining the rear of the barn.
From Norwich follow the A47 west, bypassing Dereham and then turning right into Drayton Hall Road as signed Scarning and Gressenhall. Follow this road to the T junction turning left into Dereham Road. On entering Wendling turn right into Station Road, as the road bears to the right turn right into Grange Road, follow to the first right hand turning which is the private drive to the Barn. (Post Code NR19 2NH)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37909755.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1100066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.