4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFairholme Avenue, Ashton-In-Makerfield, Wigan, WN4
- EPC Grade D
- An Individual Designed Det Bungalow
- Situated On A Good Size Corner Plot
- Residential Location Off Nicol Road
- Would Suit A Range Of Buyers
- Gas Central Heating System/DG
- FAMILY BATHROOM/TWO REC ROOMS
- INTERNAL VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED
- FOUR/FIVE BEDROOMS
- CONVENIENT FOR SHOPS SCHOOLS
A substantial detached True bungalow situated on a residential development close to all local amenities including schools, leisure centre and Bryn railway station. The property boasts many features including 25ft lounge, four/five bedrooms, good size plot with lawned rear garden accessed via a gravelled driveway. Situated in a cul de sac position and offered for sale with no upward chain. Rarely does a property of this calibre come to the market and an internal viewing is strongly recommended. A copy of the EPC will be available on request. EPC grade D
Situated off Nicole Road with access to Wigan Road. Ashton has a range of shops, schools and restaurants and gives good access to the motorway network, Bryn railway station is close by giving access to Wigan and Liverpool. Haydock Park Racecourse is a local attraction.
Entrance hall, lounge/diner with picture window, rear porch, dining room with access to breakfast/kitchen, bedroom four, family bathroom with white suite, step in shower cubicle, separate wc, four further bedrooms, externally a gravelled driveway leading to rear garden.
Lounge / Dining Area 25' 0" x 19' 11" (7.62m x 6.07m )
Dining Room / Bedroom 16' 6" x 8' 10" (5.03m x 2.69m )
Master Bedroom 11' 11" x 12' 1" (3.63m x 3.68m )
Bedroom 11' 11" x 11' 11" (3.63m x 3.63m )
Bedroom 11' 10" x 11' 1" (3.61m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 7' 5" x 7' 2" (2.26m x 2.18m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37909785.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528437152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Ashton-In-Makerfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.