2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWoodspring Court, Fir Vale, Sheffield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No chain
- Two bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £80,000 ! ***Offering no onward chain **** A well maintained and cared for two bedroom end town house which occupies a good position with off street parking provided to the side. The property offers gas central heating, double glazing and conservatory to the rear.
GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £80,000 ! ***Offering no onward chain **** A well maintained and cared for two bedroom end town house which occupies a good position with off street parking provided to the side. The property offers gas central heating, double glazing and conservatory to the rear. To the side is a further brick built store house providing ample storage space. The accommodation briefly comprises, entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms to the first floor and bathroom. Located closed to local shops, amenities and easy accessible to public transport and the city centre. Viewings are strictly via the selling agent William.
A front entrance double glazed door opens into the entrance lobby, built in cupboard for storage purposes, further built in airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler and a single radiator.
Lounge 10' 2" x 16' 5" max into recess ( 3.10m x 5.00m max into recess )
Attractively decorated lounge with living flame gas fire and wooden surround, laminate flooring, stairs rising first floor accommodation, double radiator, side facing double glazed double doors give access to conservatory and the rear garden.
Conservatory 14' x 9' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.02m )
Double doors open out on to the courtyard garden. The conservatory benefits from, laminate flooring and a single radiator.
Kitchen 6' 4" x 10' 8" ( 1.93m x 3.25m )
With a rear facing double glazed window. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wooden base and wall units with worktops, single inset sink with mixer tap and side drainer, monochrome tiling to the walls, space for a washing machine, space for upright fridge freezer, electric hob with stainless steel extractor canopy above, tiling to the floor and a single radiator.
First Floor Landing
A side facing double glazed window and access through to the bedrooms.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 7' 7" plus recess ( 3.28m x 2.31m plus recess )
With a side facing double glazed window. The bedroom is fitted with mirrored wardrobes to one wall and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 7' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.31m )
With a side facing double glazed window, laminate flooring and double radiator.
Front facing double glazed obscure window. The bathroom is fitted with a full suite in white comprising Jacuzzi style panel bath with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment, electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, , tiling to the splash back areas, extractor to the wall and a heated towel rail.
Exterior And Gardens
To the rear and to the side of the property is delightful courtyard garden with hard standing area for garden furniture and outside tap.
To the side of the property is a brick built outhouse which provides safe storage. A further gravel area to the side and front providing parking spaces for vehicles.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37910466.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC101973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.