2 bedroom terraced house for saleMain Street, Rawmarsh, ROTHERHAM
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace property
- Well presented accommodation
- Ideal purchase for first time buyer/investor
- Well placed for Parkgate Retail Park & Rotherham town centre
WELL PRESENTED - IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER/INVESTOR PROPERTY - VIEW NOW!
This well presented Two Bedroom Mid Terrace property is situated in an established area of Rawmarsh with good access to local amenities. An early viewing is recommended.
Offering an ideal purchase for a first time buyer/investor is this WELL PRESENTED Two Bedroom Mid Terrace property in an established area of Rawmarsh. The property is well placed for the amenities of Rawmarsh and has good access links to Rotherham town centre and Parkgate Retail Park. The accommodation briefly comprises:- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Inner Hallway, Two First Floor Bedrooms and a Bathroom. The property has courtyard garden to the front and pebbled rear garden with decorative paving feature.
Lounge 11' 3" x 10' 9" plus alcove ( 3.43m x 3.28m plus alcove )
A double glazed door to the front opens into the lounge which features an electric fire in a decorative surround, a double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and ceiling rose.
Kitchen/diner 11' 11" plus alcove x 13' 5" ( 3.63m plus alcove x 4.09m )
Having a double glazed window, kitchen units with sink inset to work surface, space for a gas cooker, space for a washing machine and tiling to the splashbacks. There is a central heating radiator, laminate flooring and a double glazed door to the rear.
Having a staircase leading to the first floor.
Fitted with a white suite to comprise of a bath with Heatstore Aqua Plus shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 9" plus alcove x 11' 3" ( 3.28m plus alcove x 3.43m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 5' 7" ( 4.11m x 1.70m )
With double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a courtyard garden area. To the rear is a pebbled courtyard area with circular paving feature and a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37912161.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF105197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.