1 bedroom flat for saleMersey Road, Runcorn
Withdrawn from Market
- Standard Rooms from £36,500
- En-Suite Rooms from £42,500
- Studio for £53,500
- 8% NET Rental Return for 5 Years
- Or 10% NET Rental Return for 3 Years
- Completed & Operational
- Residential Buy-to-Let Property
Runcorn Residential HMO Property InvestmentLocated in one of North West England's fastest growing commuter towns, The Boathouse in Runcorn is an excellent opportunity to invest in a HMO in this well connected town.Rooms at The Boathouse are priced from £36,500, en-suites are available from £42,500 and a studio is available for £53,500. Completed, operational and tenanted, The Boathouse offers purchasers a choice of rental returns: 8% NET rental return with a 5 year rental assurance or 10% NET rental return with a rental assurance.A regeneration programme in Runcorn is scheduled to begin work in 2016 is due to bring a makeover for the canal banks and bridges in the area, the addition of a new retail, food and leisure complex, and more public transport routes via the town centre.Located on the West Coast mainline running from London's Euston station to Liverpool, Runcorn is extremely well connected for commuters, with easy access to Liverpool, Chester, Manchester and London by train.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38004876.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6192910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by turtlehomes.co.uk Online Estate Agents, Quedgeley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.